ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
There's been zero studies that show that being fat is unhealthy. Maybe being morbidly obese but that's no different than being morbidly skinny (RIP William206).

I would love to see one study that definitely proves that being fat caused someones diabetes and/or heart disease. You will not find it and no one in this thread can show me that study because it doesn't exist.

Stay fat and stay proud Gemini @Gemini and other fat people in this thread. THese skinny motherfuckers are just haters.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm 5'11 and a quick google search shows that my ideal weight is supposed to be 133-179. If I was 179 you would see my fucking ribs dude. That ain't healthy.

May 6, 2002
Zero studies showing that being fat is unhealthy?
There have been hundreds if not thousands. It's not "fat" that kills you, it's how you got fat that does it.

Your heart has to work that much harder to pump the blood around your body. Why do you think fat people have heart attacks at early ages? Their diet that got them fat so there is a ton of blockage going on causing cardiac arrest, strokes, etc.

Your body also has to filter all these toxins. Your kidneys and liver start taking a toll as time goes on and they start to fail due to you stuffing your face and making your organs filter all that crap.

What about the simple fact that your knees take a beating walking with all of the extra weight. People start having hip replacement surgery, bad knees, etc.

Have you ever seen a completely fat ass 70, 80, 90 year old?
I haven't. Wonder why...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Zero studies showing that being fat is unhealthy?
There have been hundreds if not thousands. It's not "fat" that kills you, it's how you got fat that does it.
link me to 5.

Your heart has to work that much harder to pump the blood around your body. Why do you think fat people have heart attacks at early ages? Their diet that got them fat so there is a ton of blockage going on causing cardiac arrest, strokes, etc.
There's been zero studies that show that being fat and the heart having to work harder to pump causes heart attacks. Link me to one study.

Your body also has to filter all these toxins. Your kidneys and liver start taking a toll as time goes on and they start to fail due to you stuffing your face and making your organs filter all that crap.
Do me a favor look up studies on how people get fat, why they get fat, and what it really means to be fat. Do all fat people have those toxins and do all skinny people not have those toxins. It's not about the fat dude.

What about the simple fact that your knees take a beating walking with all of the extra weight. People start having hip replacement surgery, bad knees, etc.
My knees take a beating due to the nature of my job - a lot worse then a fat persons knees. That's the way shit goes. Link me to a scientific study that shows hip replacement surgery was caused solely due to a person being fat. You won't do it.

Have you ever seen a completely fat ass 70, 80, 90 year old?
I haven't. Wonder why...
Yes, try a google image search for fat elderly people.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Before I break down this post with my responses, let me first write a disclaimer. Currently right now I'm a fat fuck. 2 years ago I got out of the Army I was thin, since then I've put on about 80lbs. and am full on fat boy status right now.

I've been on both sides of the fence and know how my body feels to be thin and how it feels to be fat and my body has felt fucking miserable since putting on all this weight.

It's easy to say this when somebody who is fat is still somewhat young. I guarantee a miserable existence when they reach age 50 or should I say IF they reach age 50. There is literally zero rebuttal to this. People are 100% guaranteed bad health problems when they get older if they are fat, I'm not saying a little overweight, I'm saying straight up fat. If getting a bunch of miserable health conditions makes somebody happy, then I guess more power to them.

LOL come on man, you know how tiny the percentage is of fat people that actually have a condition that makes them fat? There's some conditions that keep people with some weight on them, but straight up fat fuck status? It's gotta be less then 1%.

Billions of taxpayer dollars go towards treating obesity related "illness" every year, people are getting welfare, medicare, and social security for being too fat to work lol obesity is literally a drain on society.

See above.

When I go in to a grocery store and see an obese person riding around a motorized scooter cart and their cart if full of Doritos, soda, and Little Debbie snack cakes meanwhile they have a few kids following behind them that are fat as fuck too I don't care about their struggle, cause they don't care about their struggle and they're feeding their kids that bullshit just continuing the cycle.

Since becoming a fat person myself, but at the same time being a logical person, I realize it's as simple as being active and putting down the bullshit food. I choose to drink beer and eat bullshit food though, but I'm not gonna make an excuse of "I'm struggling" and I'm definitely not gonna say I'm happy cause I'd love to be thin again, but unfortunately I'm lazy as is most fat people.
The truest post in here.

May 6, 2002
Look up how it's unhealthy to be fat yourself, it's not hard.
What you are asking me to link is pointless because it's well known. You aren't asking me to dig up something hard to find.

Here.

What Are the Health Risks of Overweight and Obesity? - NHLBI, NIH

If a government regulated site isn't good enough for you, then here:

Overweight causes heart failure: Large study with new method clarifies the association -- ScienceDaily

A recent study.

Do me a favor look up studies on how people get fat, why they get fat, and what it really means to be fat. Do all fat people have those toxins and do all skinny people not have those toxins. It's not about the fat dude.
Cals in vs cals out. Let's keep it simple for you because I seriously doubt you are a dietician or nutritionist of any soft. More cals create fat. Less cals than your maintenance is fat loss. Do you want to get into carbs (complex/simple), how your body breaks down proteins and fats? People get fat because they eat more than their daily macros. Let's be realistic. The average person isn't getting fat eating 50 chicken breasts a day. Even at that, the amount protein would put your kidneys into over drive.

Skinny people can have toxins as well. You think I am saying skinny people are healthy and fat people aren't. No, I am saying the majority of skinny people are healthier than the majority of fat people.

Link me to a scientific study that shows hip replacement surgery was caused solely due to a person being fat. You won't do it.
Here
Overweight Is A High Risk Factor For Complications In Hip And Knee Replacement: Experts Urge Obese Patients To Reduce Weight Before Surgery - Medical News Today

Also, I wasn't talking about your job. My knees are probably worse than a fat person's as well. What I am saying is a non active fat person will more than likely have knee complications than a non active average\skinny person.

You think linking overweight people to unhealthy people is one big conspiracy theory? If you are so confident, why don't you link me to studies on how being fat is healthy for you. How so many doctors suggest you put on more fat cells.

May 6, 2002
I will not shut up, I will speak up on behalf of fat people everywhere. There is a lot of misinformation in this thread about fatness.
I agree that there are strong stereotypes that follow over weight people.

You are talking to someone who lives and breathes this day in and day out. We can get into metabolism, the thyroid gland, natural hormones (test, IGF, growth) T3 and T4 if you want if you want to get into details of why some people are more overweight than others.

Can you?
Or do you want to stick to me giving you little google links?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Look up how it's unhealthy to be fat yourself, it's not hard.
What you are asking me to link is pointless because it's well known. You aren't asking me to dig up something hard to find.

Here.

What Are the Health Risks of Overweight and Obesity? - NHLBI, NIH
Not a study, no data, just spewing out what everyone assumes.

If a government regulated site isn't good enough for you, then here:

Overweight causes heart failure: Large study with new method clarifies the association -- ScienceDaily

A recent study.
Again this isn't the actual study but from the summary you posted "it has not been clear whether it was overweight as such that was the cause"

Cals in vs cals out. Let's keep it simple for you because I seriously doubt you are a dietician or nutritionist of any soft. More cals create fat. Less cals than your maintenance is fat loss. Do you want to get into carbs (complex/simple), how your body breaks down proteins and fats? People get fat because they eat more than their daily macros. Let's be realistic. The average person isn't getting fat eating 50 chicken breasts a day. Even at that, the amount protein would put your kidneys into over drive.
Ever meet a dude that can eat like hell and not get fat even though he doesn't exercise? I've met quite a few. How come type 1 diabetes dudes always got no fat on them? You sure it's always as simple as cals in vs cals out and that its easy for everyone to control and it is a good indicator for health? I'm not so sure buddy.

Skinny people can have toxins as well. You think I am saying skinny people are healthy and fat people aren't. No, I am saying the majority of skinny people are healthier than the majority of fat people.
show me some stats or studies that proves your hyptohesis. Can't find any.

This doesn't show any cause it just correalates people with a body mass of over 30 are statistically more likely to have knee problems. Well thats interesting because to be an American means you are statistically more likely to have a BMI of over 30. So fatness causes americanism.

Also, I wasn't talking about your job. My knees are probably worse than a fat person's as well. What I am saying is a non active fat person will more than likely have knee complications than a non active average\skinny person.
This does not equate fatness with knee problems it equates inactivity with knee problems. Although the activities that I do will create my knee problems.

You think linking overweight people to unhealthy people is one big conspiracy theory? If you are so confident, why don't you link me to studies on how being fat is healthy for you. How so many doctors suggest you put on more fat cells.
Abstract 4506: The Obesity Paradox Revisited in a Large Contemporary Database: Overweight and Obese Patient Have Better Outcomes -- Gruberg et al. 118 (10018): S_903 -- Circulation

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm 6'4, 210

websites say I should be between 152- 204 lbs, I would be non-existent at 155. I think with muscle mass I can hold comfortablly at 190 - 200 lbs.

May 6, 2002
Don't feed Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus trolling, he is in a phD program, and knows how to look up studies.
No. He's actually fat and butt hurt.
That's how all fat people get when you talk about being overweight.
They get super sensitive and try to make sense of it.

Look, I don't care or judge. You want to look like a rollie pollie then by all means go ahead, I seriously don't care.,but don't come across and start telling me that it's OK that your ass stuffs cheeseburgers and how you are just as healthy as an athletic person when you probably couldn't run half a mile non stop.

It's just non sense.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
No. He's actually fat and butt hurt.
That's how all fat people get when you talk about being overweight.
They get super sensitive and try to make sense of it.
you the one that sounds butthurt dude, you jealous cuz the ladies love my fatness.
Look, I don't care or judge. You want to look like a rollie pollie then by all means go ahead, I seriously don't care.,but don't come across and start telling me that it's OK that your ass stuffs cheeseburgers and how you are just as healthy as an athletic person when you probably couldn't run half a mile non stop.

It's just non sense.
I'm healthy dude, I don't got diabetes or heart disease and I'm obese according to my BMI. I'll outlive your scrawny ass.