ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
lol, vegans are so stupid. I don't see how the fact that there are muscular vegans you guys think that's a good idea to post pics of men with their shirt off. Anyways muscles don't tell me anything about their health. A lot of muscular people have diabetes and poor nutrition. It happens. You guys are so hell bent on the idea that thin and muscles = healthy, which clearly isn't the case at all.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Here's proof that type 1 diabetes makes people more healthy, it helps you lose weight and this guy has it and is a body builder:

This guy proved diabetes is healthy.

Apr 25, 2002
To say humans need meat is a completely ignorant statement. Nutritional value? Please tell me what nutritional value a steak or a piece of chicken has that you cannot get from a vegetable or some sort of dairy? Go ahead...

creatine.

i think its in eggs but you aint getting much if your a vegan. your body makes "some" naturally, but only boney ass vegans justify that.

May 6, 2002
creatine.

i think its in eggs but you aint getting much if your a vegan. your body makes "some" naturally, but only boney ass vegans justify that.
Creatine is not an essential nutrient. Overloading more than what your body naturally produces just allows water to be pumped into your muscles for a short term. Bursts of energy, giving you a little extra strength.

Imagine trying to front load 20g or even maintaining a 10g creatine intake. You would have to eat 8 or 9 pounds of steak a day.
Plus any vegan can buy the powder like the rest of us.

Apr 25, 2002
Creatine is not an essential nutrient. Overloading more than what your body naturally produces just allows water to be pumped into your muscles for a short term. Bursts of energy, giving you a little extra strength.

Imagine trying to front load 20g or even maintaining a 10g creatine intake. You would have to eat 8 or 9 pounds of steak a day.
Plus any vegan can buy the powder like the rest of us.

its good for your brain too.

they say its not "essential" cus your body produces small amounts by itself. and yeah a vegan can buy suppliments, but theres suppliments for damn near every nutrient your body uses. a vegan (imo) shouldnt be fucking with no creatine suppliment. they need to keep it treal and go all the way if they want that lifestyle.

May 14, 2002
Yes vegans need to supplement certain things.
But in reality it doesn't really matter if your vegan or your just on a regular diet because most people that do eat meat would need to supplement about the same things as a vegan should since there is almost no nutritional value in our food what so ever any more.

I'm going to throw one out there, the famous B12. There are some vegan sources for this not many people know about but in general vegans and vegetarians need to supplements this.
But meat eaters would need to supplement this too actually because a lot of people that eat meat are deficient in B12 as well.
Mac Jesus will probably jump off his chair for this one and yell I'm stupid because of this remark but if you really understand what B12 is, where it comes from and how it (is supposed to) end up in the meat you'll figure out that people who eat meat are deficient in this vitamin too.

Personally I think all the growth hormones , antibiotics and other medicinal cocktails and preservatives added in meat and milk far outweigh any benefit anyone here can mention. Yes there is some meat and milk out there that doesn't have these things added to them but how many of you really eat only biological grass feed beef or drink raw milk?
There is also a reason why 75% of the planets population is lactose intolerant.. The other 25% is mainly white Europeans and White Americans. And they can only tolerate milk because of a mutated enzyme. So people who tolerate milk are actually mutants.

Then there's also meat is next to sugar about the most acidic thing you could put in to your body. Which in it's own right can lead to so many problems.

And even though for most people it's still an ongoing debate whether we humans are supposed to eat meat or not, the sheer quantity we eat today is way to much and this is indisputable. This also reflects on our society.

Personally I've never judged anyone on their dietary choice alone. That by itself would be stupid but if you want to be a little more responsible on your own actions and pass on a better living environment on this planet to your children you should take the quantity of meat you consume each day in consideration, but I guess that's not gangster enough.

its good for your brain too.

they say its not "essential" cus your body produces small amounts by itself. and yeah a vegan can buy suppliments, but theres suppliments for damn near every nutrient your body uses. a vegan (imo) shouldnt be fucking with no creatine suppliment. they need to keep it treal and go all the way if they want that lifestyle.
I think vegans would only need to use creatine supplementation when they powerlift or bodybuild they actually look a lot healthier then 'regular' bodybuilders. I won't post any photos since many here seem to be homophobic. Don't know if they take creatine supplements though. But since I don't do these things I don't take creatine supplements. I do go to the gym and I know many people on a diet with meat that actually take creatine supplements. You'd think they would get enough from their diet alone.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yup, but I bet some of these fucks claiming to be vegans wear name brand shoes which are made with leather.
You realize there's some vegans who are only vegans because of the food and health aspect right and not the principles of killing animals? They're called dietary vegans, the ones that don't use any animal products whatsoever are called ethical vegans. Don't be stupid.

May 16, 2002
You realize there's some vegans who are only vegans because of the food and health aspect right and not the principles of killing animals? They're called dietary vegans, the ones that don't use any animal products whatsoever are called ethical vegans. Don't be stupid.
Damn, half steppers LOL!

I'm not stupid. I eat whatever the fuck I want. And I bury people everyday.