ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Obviously per gram meat has more protein. Per calorie Spinach has more
Yes you would have to eat (weight wise) a whole lot of spinach you get the same amount.

Did you also look up how little protein the human body actually needs or is able to absorb and what are the side effects of taking in too much protein?
doing the math...
per calorie spinach is 39% protein
per calorie steak is 46% protein

side effects of protein consumption are bogus

May 14, 2002
Yes you are right Jake It's just as retarded as bringing up protein when you hear someone doesn't eat meat.
Maybe I shouldn't have posted that one image but if it wasn't for you ozzy all the americans here would have believed it.
Either way there's tons and tons of plant based protein sources and no vegan or vegetarian would have to have a protein deficiency.

Unexpected but very appreciated. It's actually not that difficult but not something you would do over night either.

Please do enjoy your antibiotic filled steak with diseases I'll get my protein elsewhere, thanku

Very true but I stick to my organic grass fed steaks because they taste better I don't agree with byproducts in my meat, I love steak enough to do my research and where the product I buy is coming from.

props on the pic, and your other protein. Meat is still great :)

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
What iaoish @iaoish can't argue is that free range/ fair game meat aka hunting-shooting down a deer, or any other animal is far superior to the vegetable proteins, without all the draw back of hormones, antibiotics, cholesterol that the corn-fed shit meat we raise give us.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Very true but I stick to my organic grass fed steaks because they taste better I don't agree with byproducts in my meat, I love steak enough to do my research and where the product I buy is coming from.

props on the pic, and your other protein. Meat is still great :)
Ill feed you some meat and protein you fuckin meat eating bitch

May 14, 2002
What iaoish @iaoish can't argue is that free range/ fair game meat aka hunting-shooting down a deer, or any other animal is far superior to the vegetable proteins, without all the draw back of hormones, antibiotics, cholesterol that the corn-fed shit meat we raise give us.

my protein is superior then your protein.

Its true, but you should eat the organs though.

I actually never worry about the proteins I know I get enough I take in a lot of leafy greens and I eat hemp everyday breh!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Yes you would have to eat (weight wise) a whole lot of spinach you get the same amount.
overconsumption of spinach can cause gout and kidney stones...
kale overconsumption can cause hypothyroidism... etc.

Also, are you only eating non-gmo organic grown veggies, because if you aren't then you are eating scientifically manipulated veggies created by the likes of Monsanto and other chemical corporations. I do understand there is a difference in food regulation among the US versus other parts of the world (not sure where you live) aka American Idiots.

How polluted is the environment where you live? Is the water feeding your vegetables directly from the water table or is it chemically treated at a water treatment plant? These things alter the food as well and may alter human genetics.

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
overconsumption of spinach can cause gout and kidney stones...
Simple solution to this is drink warm water with lemon juice and or apple cider vinegar. Helps to keep the liver clean and dilutes the formation of kidney stones.

kale overconsumption can cause hypothyroidism... etc.
This is actually for spinach due to the properties it makes you iodine deficient but only when you eat it raw once you steam it a bit this is already untrue.
Funny thing is.. all the soils have been iodine deficient so it doesn't really matter any more. Except when you eat a lot of sea vegetables because the ocean floors do still contain iodine. Or take chlorine supplements. Which vegan or meat eater would have to do if you don't want to become iodine deficient.

Also, are you only eating non-gmo organic grown veggies, because if you aren't then you are eating scientifically manipulated veggies created by the likes of Monsanto and other chemical corporations. I do understand there is a difference in food regulation among the US versus other parts of the world (not sure where you live) aka American Idiots.
Monsanto is only since recently working it's way in to Europe, hooray for nafta.
But we do things very different here yea.

How polluted is the environment where you live? Is the water feeding your vegetables directly from the water table or is it chemically treated at a water treatment plant? These things alter the food as well and may alter human genetics.
Another problem for all beings on this planet herbivore or omnivore a like.