All Bay Artists - PLEASE LISTEN - NO MORE MIXTAPES PLEASE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
RaginHomosexual said:
"Mixtapes" are ruining the fucking rap scene. GODDAMN THEY SUCK....In order to qualifiy as a mixtape you have to have the following qualities:

1) A DJ with annoying reverb screaming shit like "FALL BACK" or "WHOAHHHHH"
2) Horrible shitty mixes with the vocals 20 decibals over the track.
3) A bunch of tired ass pre-styles (not freestyles) over everyone else's beats.
4) Volume jumps so that half the tracks are low volume, half the tracks are high volume.
5) Garbage bragging and bullshit punchlines on every fucking song. You're not allowed to actually make a song ABOUT something.
6) A diss track to some other rapper that nobody's heard about and/or 50 Cent.

my shit doesn't qualify for any of those, so GYEAA!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
lol, I won't pay that no mind...I already been knowin you've had it in for Mark7 symp....I'd tell ya to suck dick but ya'd enjoy it, seein what ya name is...so with that said...me and my "assss" of a mixtape will push forward as it's had me doin shows for 10,000 people....not bad for a cat with no "official" solo....

btw - pick up the next South West Bound Magazine too and read the "horrible" review it got there as well. See my guess is you went to N-Ridaz.com and listened too a watered down .rm file that is so low quality that it will stream fast for you 56k modem cats...which is still fine by me, I love N-Ridaz.com but any person with a brain knows the quality ain't like the real thang....I'd send you a FREE copy but ya ain't worth the shipping fee symp...stay ragin homeboy or homegirl...

- PLAYA RAE

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
. See my guess is you went to N-Ridaz.com and listened too a watered down .rm file that is so low quality that it will stream fast for you 56k modem cats
- PLAYA RAE

OK THE 56K THING HURT MY FEELINGS....RAE....
YOU KNOW I GOT A EMACHINE 166MHZ WITH 14MB OF RAM
AND A 2 GB HARDDRIVE....I WILL NEVER DOWN LOAD ANTHER ONE OF YOUR SONGS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!....YEAH IT TOOK 7HRS TO GET YOUR LAST LP DOWN LOADED BUT IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME...I SEE HOW YOU TREAT US "LOW END" DOWNLOADERS.....I'M TAKING DOWN THE POSTER OF YOU IN MY ROOM (THE ONE WHERE I'M HUGGIN' YOU....YEAH I KNOW WE NEVER BEEN IN THE SAME ROOM BUT I PASTED IT TO LOOK LIKE WE WERE TAKING A PIC TOGETHER...IT WAS THE ONE WITH YOU AND CHINGO...BUT NOW IT'S US....)
AND I'M HAVING THE "I LOVE THE LATIN D.U.G.O.U.T."
TAT ON MY GUT REMOVED...I'M ABOUT TO CRY NOW.......

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
(THE ONE WHERE I'M HUGGIN' YOU....YEAH I KNOW WE NEVER BEEN IN THE SAME ROOM BUT I PASTED IT TO LOOK LIKE WE WERE TAKING A PIC TOGETHER...IT WAS THE ONE WITH YOU AND CHINGO...BUT NOW IT'S US....)

LMAO!!!