Albums I slepped on. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
I recently made and effort to try and get into some of the newer "rap" music that has been released. I found a few artist I can get into but for the most part it really just made me appreciate albums I took for granted, Like Lynch By Inch, EBK4, PCO, Triple Beam. I bought them BMR releases but didn't listen to em much but they're a lot better than I realized. . .

May 5, 2002
I feel you bro....100%. Not many artists doing it right nowadays....i would say sacramento holds it down something vicious for the westcoast right now. Alot of other areas could take some serious notes from sacramento artists....alot of bay artist hold it down for the west aswell....it seems like alot of citys start mimmicking other regions of the united states and shit goes downhill from there everytime....thats why i love sac and bay area music because they always stay true to there sound for the most part....westcoast mobb shit.... Imo that lynch by inch was way ahead of its time....there are so many bangers on that album.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
What's funny is a lot of albums that came out in the early 2000s I thought were hella weak cause I was comparing them to the 90s. But when compared to most of the shit today the weak albums from 10 years ago are dope. I guess I've lowered my standards lol
Lmfao same here, i remember buyin cds and not likeing it when they didnt have a straight 90s west coast sound... If it didnt have the moog bass rippin through it, with a loud ass crash clap, and hella high-pitched synthesizer like "weeee-o-weee-o-weeeeeee" then id be like "wtf is this east coast soundin ass shit!?!?" Hahaha

May 10, 2002
Lmfao same here, i remember buyin cds and not likeing it when they didnt have a straight 90s west coast sound... If it didnt have the moog bass rippin through it, with a loud ass crash clap, and hella high-pitched synthesizer like "weeee-o-weee-o-weeeeeee" then id be like "wtf is this east coast soundin ass shit!?!?" Hahaha
That's hilarious! That "weee-oo-weee" is gonna come back!

May 10, 2002
The "I Build Machines" album and Dre-D album were almost totally unlistenable to me. Mic-C's album Candyland I only bought for the Hollow Tip features and I remember it being ok... that guy was definitely not a good MC in my book ever...

I think I might've taken the Triple Beam album for granted although it had a few hitters. The later Black Market releases had a lot of hits but a lot of misses too.

Nov 18, 2010
Rap is still good, you just can't be lazy no more, you actually gotta look for the good music.

Even on a mainstream level, the past couple years it has gone in a better direction then it was going. As soon as young money fuckin dies and Atlanta fucks off. Problem and BOB can stay, Outkast and Goodie mob too if they get their shit together.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I actually gave PCO another chance after this and some of those tracks on Money Hungry do sound tight. Don't think I could ever really like EBK4 though.

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I actually listened to some EBK4 to. LOL The thing with that one is some of the tracks are recycled, but there's a few tracks on there worth listening to.