(Album) The Jacka & 12 Guage Shotie- The Price Of Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com

Title: Price Of Money
Artists: The Jacka & 12 Guage Shotie
Label: YZE GUYZ ENT.
Release Date: 1/20/09

Couldn't find a thread on this one...

But I think it's worth checking out..... 3.5/5. It doesn't sound like there was as much time was put into this one as some of Jacka's other projects the past year...but most of the 12 tracks are solid.

Check out my track by track review and 3 tracks to preview the album on thebayisback.com

Aug 9, 2002
yeah, I think some people are more regional bias in their selections at times. But hey, I suggest dont miss out on good music everyone.
JUST LIKE WHEN MESSY SLICK CAME OUT, ALL THE BAY CATS WAS SAYIN THAT MESS KILLED THE WHOLE ALBUM AND OUTSHINED MITCH. KNOWIN MESS HAD A COUPLE RECYCLED VERSES ON THAT ALBUM.

Jul 29, 2008
JUST LIKE WHEN MESSY SLICK CAME OUT, ALL THE BAY CATS WAS SAYIN THAT MESS KILLED THE WHOLE ALBUM AND OUTSHINED MITCH. KNOWIN MESS HAD A COUPLE RECYCLED VERSES ON THAT ALBUM.
yeah I know. I dig it and both those katz. I think Messy Slick was a good album, but I dont know if Bay up on other artists like that and that could also be vice versa as well.

If shit sounds kool to me, I'll bump it. I fuk wid mob figaz, i fuks wid Awax, I fuks wid messy, I fuks wid Quinn. I fuks wid 12 Gauge Shotie (of what I kan find of his).

then again, I back to the early to mid 90's, where katz did these type of collabos.