Ain't Nobody Stupid Enough To Get At Him

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Why is it that you can bootlegggggg the entire "Killer" album, but for some reason even if you buy two copies from two different retailers, you cannot get the full version of "KILLER"

For real. SOMEBODY DISS TECH. Come on tiny little baby jesus wayne, layin there in you're manger with those tiny fists all balled up. Let us all know how you feel about TECH. You look stupid, you even act stupid, shoot yourself again you dumb bastard. Real Talk.

lol@ you for buying it twice thinking it would just show up on there.

whatta dummy.

Mar 16, 2005
Why is it that you can bootlegggggg the entire "Killer" album, but for some reason even if you buy two copies from two different retailers, you cannot get the full version of "KILLER"

For real. SOMEBODY DISS TECH. Come on tiny little baby jesus wayne, layin there in you're manger with those tiny fists all balled up. Let us all know how you feel about TECH. You look stupid, you even act stupid, shoot yourself again you dumb bastard. Real Talk.

ok wait.

first you cry because you didn't get a song, so you want someone to dis tech...BUT THEN

You turn around and bash lil wayne??

what the fuck does lil wayne have anything to do with you not getting a song?

Mar 12, 2006
ok wait.

first you cry because you didn't get a song, so you want someone to dis tech...BUT THEN

You turn around and bash lil wayne??

what the fuck does lil wayne have anything to do with you not getting a song?
Lil Wayne and bad shit go hand in hand. I stubbed my toe the other day and was like "FUCK LIL WAYNE, FUCKIN HOMO"

Jun 23, 2003
remember in meet the spartans when the spartans kiss with open mouths. I thought of lil wayne on that one. hahahahahah fag.

*NEWSFLASH*

tech n9ne cd's are hard to find in Denver. lol

what the fuck ever!