Ain't Nobody Stupid Enough To Get At Him

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
Why is it that you can bootlegggggg the entire "Killer" album, but for some reason even if you buy two copies from two different retailers, you cannot get the full version of "KILLER"

For real. SOMEBODY DISS TECH. Come on tiny little baby jesus wayne, layin there in you're manger with those tiny fists all balled up. Let us all know how you feel about TECH. You look stupid, you even act stupid, shoot yourself again you dumb bastard. Real Talk.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Download the song off of limewire you fucking cry baby.

ABSOLUTELY NO PUN INTENDED. IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT TECH MADE A SONG CALLED CRY BABY.

Oct 16, 2006
For real. SOMEBODY DISS TECH. Come on tiny little baby jesus wayne, layin there in you're manger with those tiny fists all balled up. Let us all know how you feel about TECH. You look stupid, you even act stupid, shoot yourself again you dumb bastard. Real Talk.
LOL

I would like to see wayne diss tech, I honestly don't understand why he is so popular. Only reason i can come up with is that the majority of people are fucking idiots.