ain't it some shit when.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
You start a new job, and you meet a fine ass bitch who is like 18 and you're 27 and then you find out she's pregnant.

Fuck that!

I gotta watch this fine ass bitch get fat over the next nine months when I should be dickin' her down and beatin up them walls.

Why the fuck does it happen like this. This is two times now!

Aug 9, 2002
Why can't u dick her down now? At least u cant get her pregnant.

Here's my thoughts,

She's 18...
She's no virgin....
She pregnant.......
Sweet....
Helllllooooooo free milk, bread, cheese, juice, and cereal.

Feb 5, 2006
You start a new job, and you meet a fine ass bitch who is like 18 and you're 27 and then you find out she's pregnant.

Fuck that!

I gotta watch this fine ass bitch get fat over the next nine months when I should be dickin' her down and beatin up them walls.

Why the fuck does it happen like this. This is two times now!

SHES JUS SAYIN THAT CUZ SHE AINT TRYNA FUCK WITH U. LOL

Dec 4, 2004
nonficktion took the words outta my mouth. whats the worst that could happen, u get her pregnant and shit goes all bad? yeah right.

Jun 23, 2003
SHES JUS SAYIN THAT CUZ SHE AINT TRYNA FUCK WITH U. LOL

She didnt tell me. Her girlfriends did. And I know she diggin me because everytime I look at her shes staring at me. Young 18 year old bitches are drawn toward me. I worked at this cafe and they were abundant. I wish I could have fucked them all. lol

There ain't nothing wrong with fuckin females you work with. As long as Im not the one gettin all crazy i'll be fine.

I just ain't down with fuckin a pregnant chick. She straight up said she knows her man is cheating on her too. fuckin sad. Dam.

Mar 13, 2003
how many months is she pregnant?!...............Aint nothing wrong with fucking a pregnant chick i've done it and aint no problems come from it.....

Jun 3, 2006
Dead the idea of fucking your co-workers. You're 27? You should know better.
really tho....shit goes bad and then you gotta see each other every day, you gotta keep shit seperated.....im good.............wait til the christmas party, thats when everybody fuckin and everyone knows not to talk about it until the next christmas party