ahhaha Some guy hittin on me in PM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
hahahaha he came with some generic ass joke. You gotta come with more than that if your gonna post in this part of the siccness, these people are all crazy, they eat babies and shit

Jul 3, 2008
^ ur ether a virgin or hella fat

i wuld NEVER fuck that thing....not even if i was drunk off my ass n thizzin off 2 tripple stacks...n tripple stacks make me do stuff im not proud of

Jul 3, 2008
dont laugh at me!
i felt like cryin when i realised what i did :( that bitch was HUGE...thas when i stopped thizzin as much...n now i dun do it at all :)

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
dont laugh at me!
i felt like cryin when i realised what i did :( that bitch was HUGE...thas when i stopped thizzin as much...n now i dun do it at all :)
lmao....we have all been there homie, i literally convince myself it didnt happen.....a long time ago one of my patnas was tryin to clown about this fat girl. i just kept denyin it and denyin it and after awhile i even had him convinced it never happened...lol

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
lmao....we have all been there homie, i literally convince myself it didnt happen.....a long time ago one of my patnas was tryin to clown about this fat girl. i just kept denyin it and denyin it and after awhile i even had him convinced it never happened...lol
Done that.. Then like 4 years later I was drunk talking shit with my friends and admitted to it... :(

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Done that.. Then like 4 years later I was drunk talking shit with my friends and admitted to it... :(
see you gotta even convince yourself it didnt happen, like those pathological liars that believe they own shit, just like that homie.......if you tell yourself over and over it didnt happen, sooner or later you gonna believe your own shit..lol