ahhaha Some guy hittin on me in PM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
Burningtheband said:
TipsyJuggalette said:
Burningtheband said:
TipsyJuggalette said:
Burningtheband said:
How old are ya?
not legal. hahaha
Thats what I was checking on well let me know when your 18
how bout not, ya perv
Naw it was a joke regarding you are too young so let me know when you are 18 is a smart ass joke.You have all these dudes talking about fucking you when your 17 and you laugh. So about you get your head checked and your attitude you little slut. Read my posts they are dogging on them pedophiles and saying that shit was nasty. I was just making sure if you were legal cause if your not that is just sick, your not old enough hunny havent witnesed half the shit going on dont think your ready yet. Peace God Bless
OOOOOH NO HE DIDDNTTT

Jul 4, 2007
>:| Dont be hatin cuz im thinner.

if you knew shit about me.
You'd know I'm not a slut.
LOL sweetie..I'd check myself into a hospital if i was as thin as you.

I got natural beauty hun, I dont need to post nude pictures of myself to get attention from men.

Also...I dont need to know anything about you to know when theres sluttish activity going on. You posted pictures of you naked on the internet, KNOWING that someone from this forum would find them. Yet you're trying to put it off like you never wanted it to happen....

Who knows...maybe its just my opinion.. :classic:

Jan 31, 2003
I think everybody's missing an important point:

Tipsy is legal in Nevada.

So all someone has to do is kidnap her, tie her up, put her in the trunk, drive to Nevada, and fuck her and it's COMPLETELY LEGAL!

Jul 4, 2007
Theres no problems...but when someone calls you a slut or a whore, dont deny it, and then say "so..... the problem is?"

Makes you look kinda stupid! Oh! wait! Dont know if that one is even possible

Jun 11, 2007
o_O He called me an ATTENTION WHORE.
*^^Meaning, well, im an attention whore, i crave attention.*

its completely different from
"slut" or "whore"
*^ indicates i have sex with many men. which i dont. ive only had sex with 3 guys in 4 months.*

Get your shit right ya hoe.

Jul 4, 2007
Well sourpuss. 3 guys in four months...for a 17year old...slutty...attention whore yes...but im sure he also meant WHORE as in underage skank that posts nudes of herslf on the internet. Which i guess would make you an Attention whore plus another whore.

Just face it...you're on the skanky side...

Remember you wanted all the attention and replies, so you're getting them.

Hmm..I dont see how I'm a hoe, I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years...

Jun 11, 2007
no you stupid ugly twat. I only sent that pic to 3 people.

And one of them pissed me off so i blackmailed them, and the spreading of my pic followed.

So you two whorebags can go eat a shitsicle and fuck off. :)

cause I'm NOT leaving.