advice?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2006
i aint tryin to convince anyone to block this buyer... its up to whoever to do so... my main aim was to get some advice... thats it...

Jan 6, 2003
i have a little problem, i sold a CD week ago that was in good condition and now i get a respond from the buyer that won the item and claims that the cd has a scratch and due to that one of the tracks dont work, and before i shipped im 100% sure it didnt have any scrathes on the cd

It's according to EU regulation. The French customs open up any CD package, checks it and if it's a rap CD: "Oooh la-la. American rap CD. Non-non! Pierre, bring me the needle. According to government instructions and French customs law we are supposed to give rap CDs a scratch or two. We don't want this crap into our country. Our citizens should only listen to Phoenix, Air or Jean Michel Jarre".

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Wow.. Man, I 'm not gonna try to defend any fraudulent french buyers or anybody here, but I've been buying stuff on the internet for a long time, living in France, and I always received 99% of the stuff I bought on the internet.

I almost NEVER had any trouble when sending stuff oversea, as a seller ( for 2 or 3 years now, not on a regular basis but still). I've sent cd's and tapes in Europe, USA, and Asia.But I gotta admit it tho...it doesnt surprise me ..There's a lot of frenchies try to fuck around and get some cd's or tapes for free. That doesnt surprise me. Just don't put everybody in the same bag and make such generalizations.

The problem is, I think that there are more and more people listening to old 90's G-Rap (which isnt a bad thing) but that makes even more fraudulent buyer/scammers/sellers fuckin' around who we have to deal with. Don't blame it on every french guy on the internet!!! That's just my opinion about the matter.