ABOVE THE LAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

My favorite ATL album is Time Will Reveal, it is so overlooked, even by west coast hip hop fans...

Apr 26, 2002
Above the law and their album Livin like hustlers was the first rap album i ever listened to that i got from my brother who was into hip hop,i later bought the rest of theyre albums,all apart from Forever rich thugs and the Cold 187 solos but i will check them out!

I heard theres an unlreleased track called ''Dont come into the hood'' which might have been meant for the living like hustlers cd.

Is Sex money and music any good and where might i buy it from?
What label are the on for that album?

Oct 15, 2005
" EVERYTHING IS FINE WHEN U ROLLN WITH UR HOMIES AND A GALLON OF THAT VSOP ", I agree above the law doesn't get the credit they deserve

Apr 25, 2002
why not get into the juggalo scene..it=loyal fans...money..shows...etc..shit the underground basic general rap game just doesnt provide nomore...mufuckas already blessed us with timeless material...im at the point now where i understand its business..although as a fan i can understand and do relate to not diggin what business does to the art...but..if if an artist has already givin me years of great music...i cant be mad at um for tryna live

edit..i just hope it actually pays off..cuz i know i aint buyin none of this juggalo shit ...and i doubt any of his core fanbase will either...but thats the kinda risk u can take when u aint been sellin records regardless for years

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ATL IS SOME HARD SHIT...I LISTEN FROM OLD TO NEWER SHIT ALL THE TIME...
I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY KOKANE AND ATL DONT TRY TO DROP ANOTHER ALBUM.

Jan 23, 2006
THAT ASSASSIN TRACK IS NOT BAD, GONNA PEEP HIS NEW ALBUM WHEN IT DROPS. WOULD BE DOPE IF THEY MADE AN ABOVE THE LAW REUNION ALBUM WITH KOKANE THOUGH

Jul 12, 2002
My favorite ATL album is Time Will Reveal, it is so overlooked, even by west coast hip hop fans...

Hell ya! Gorrillapimpin, 100 Spokes, Killaz In The Park, City of Angels, etc. are all personal favorites. I still pop that album in from time to time. Forever Rich Thugs is another one that gets overlooked too. It had some great cuts too, but that one had to grow on me. I didn't like it very much when it came out.