A-wAx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
DoughBoyX4 said:
ooooooooh naw 2 me i actually liked wax'z first album savage timez cuz his flow waz different there but den after dat his shit started 2 get boring 2 me
I agree A-wax's first album was alot different. He does got that lazy type of flow, but thats I like about the way he raps.........

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
DoughBoyX4 said:
i dnt care what yall say i dnt even like da mob figaz BUT A-WAX AINT FUCKIN WIT DA HUSALAH N AP9
Jacka, Fed-x and Rydah are on the same level as A-wax but Husalah and Ap-9? Husalah aint even really put out a cd and Ap-9 is 1 for 19 with his albums.........

Peoples opinions are people opinions

Aug 17, 2007
im feelin wax more.....but thats just me,been a fan sense savage times and i noticed like alot of people that really followed his musik that his style changed on concepts n contradictions(dont know if i spelled that right) but anyway i like hiz shit better now...his lyrical content is on point and tha subject matter is on some real shit.....

Feb 21, 2006
HUSALA MADE A SONG WIT BIG TONE QUE NO.
BUT I NEVER LIKED HUSALA. THAT FOO RAPS HELLA SHITTY,
JUS LIKE AWAX SAYS .IN EVERY FUCKIN SONG HE SAYS "HUSSLA HUSSLA" AND TRIES TO SPELL HIS NAME

Feb 21, 2006
WHAT ARE THE BEST AWAX CDS??
ima try to look for them at local stores but like i said i bought the only ones i can find (savage timez and awax hitz n more)
anyone know any good awax cds worth coppin let me know.

Aug 17, 2007
first off cougnut shits on everything in his era.....

second damn near all tha a-wax i got n heared is sick....im feelin his mixtapes....those rat poison mixtapes are knockin....im not all that into mixtapes but wax takes those beats n make them his....pluse he eats hus n tha mobfigas on those...for real tho on some of those lines he fuckin murders those niggas....got pics of hus in a dress sportin makeup,hus n his twin sister lookin like kid n play on tha back cover....lol shits comedy
he gotta track on vol1 rat pioson when he bust on that salt n peppa beat "push it" wear he clowns hus soooo fuckin hard shit has me rollin everytime i hear it....peep those and ive heared some of tha jr.high ta tha pen mixtapes vol1-2 thats under akons konvict musik.....shits bangin,wax fin ta blow