A-wAx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
i already own 3 of his cds. and those are the only ones i can find at tha store. so yeaaa. dont be a hater. hook it up wit some wax fase. i aint askin for whole cds. jus a couple sicc tracks is all.
al rato uno cuatro::

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Take your broke ass to the store and buy them. I know all his cds are all over the 408.

And the funny shit that a-wax said on here," at least have enough heart and steal that shit from the store".....

Apr 25, 2002
Quick said:
Take your broke ass to the store and buy them. I know all his cds are all over the 408.

And the funny shit that a-wax said on here," at least have enough heart and steal that shit from the store".....
thats funny as hell cuz when he said that i couldnt find it over limewire at the time , maybe now i can

Apr 25, 2002
wax just needs a solid ground to stand on...solid producer who he strictly fux with..ie the crest and khayree back when it was all the way movin...and he will be one of the greatest...

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I'd say jacka has the least energetic flow of almost any rapper Ive heard of. i think them both much the same but I just thought it was funny that you mention the jacka of all rappers.

I just assumed you was taking sides because you mentioned the jacka when he really aint got shit to do with this thread............