A-WAX THUG DELUXE AVAILABLE@ UNDERDOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
lol,right on ya`ll!! i`m not big on internet aguments these days--A-WAX THUG DELUXE IN STORES NOW!!!! A-WAX UNCONDITIONAL THUG COMING SOON!!!!(PRODUCTION BY LEV BERLAK & DOUG INFINITE)
Whats up with Rob Lo???He got major heat...not that Lev dont...but you and Lo make a nice 1-2 combo...

Jun 27, 2002
damn when i got to the 2nd page i really expected wax to be on here with a 5 paragraph essay about his life story and how real he is, AND IT WOULD BE IN ALL CAPS .....guess this aint 2001 anymore...lol

Wax...keep it movin mayne, ima give thug deluxe another listen and see if i can get used to the production change...
But like Moe said, ima an asshole when it comes to judgin music as well...ask these cats on here...but you come consistent folks and im feelin that...but that Rob Lo production and some Awax lyrics, cant be beat...

but hey everyone needs versatility in life....

May 29, 2002
LMT said:
cuz i think hes tight & i wanna pick up his new album unless he used to try to bang that norte shit.
lol, u sure switched up quick. since no one else seems to answer your question, go ask them in the east co co forum.

Apr 25, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
lol, u sure switched up quick. since no one else seems to answer your question, go ask them in the east co co forum.
yeah no need to answer anyone that knows AWAXRU or really listens to him knows the real....

but on topic THUG DELUXE - COP THAT SHIT.... shit slaps one of the best if not the best album of 2004 imo

Apr 25, 2002
I'm feelin' this album myself. It's on some real shit...it don't really have that normal Bay Area sound and I think that's why I like it. On some next level shit!! :dead:

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
YO WAX IM ANTICIPATIING THAT VENTURE YOUR DOING WITH WOODIE CAUSE THAT HOMIE RIGHT THERE CAN SPIT AND HIS BEATS ARE STRAIGHT OFF THE CLIF....HOPE TO SEE THIS SOON!!!! KEEP DOING YOUR THIZZ

Sep 27, 2004
Wax came tight before he had Rob Lo beats so why would he all of a sudden fall off without them? Beats aren't everything, you need good lyrics, delivery, credibility, the list goes on. Wax has all that and he's in his prime right now and I only see him getting better. Conceptz and Contradictionz had some great lyrics to complement the Rob Lo beats, and I'm sure Thug Deluxe will have much off the same. The Woodie and Wax cd will be sick as fuck. Whats it going to be called?