A-WAX THUG DELUXE AVAILABLE@ UNDERDOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LMT

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2004
did that fool a-wax ever try to bang? one of my homeboys let me borrow the conceptz & contradictionz. i was bumpin that shit & my other homie told me he used to be a buster.

Aug 20, 2004
LMT said:
did that fool a-wax ever try to bang? one of my homeboys let me borrow the conceptz & contradictionz. i was bumpin that shit & my other homie told me he used to be a buster.
Why dont you ask him yourself...hes the one who started the thread ....not the sharpest in the tool shed are we...

LMT

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2004
what the fuck? the reason i didnt ask a-wax himself is cuz i didnt even read the fuckin thread & i didnt read who started the thread. i just saw the title & posted my question.

Apr 25, 2002
LMT said:
i dont know who ya homie is cuddie but i can tell ya hes speakin on shit he dont know... i met a damn lot of rappers in this game and wax is as real as they fuckin come but the man can tell ya himself... PS> peep the last part of the quote in my sig

@wax just hit me dog and let me know when i can swoop through get some copies and do the other we talkin bout...

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
LMT: Tell your homie hes a fag. Wax is official not that he needs my cosign.

Thats why I hate net-bangerz, a real nigga wouldn't even need to ask some shit like that.

thats on 415.

Jul 9, 2004
lol@ LMT...you and your homie would get smashed on, on site......mothafuckas just be yappin out the side of they neck....like one dude hollered its a good thing they dont post your name and shit...you would be touched anywhere in the bay.......believe it BUSTA. Dont come in this positive thread and post anymore bs about what homies cousins brother thinks he knows. THUG DELUXE- Learn about it.

Aug 20, 2004
LMT said:
by buster i mean norteno. did he ever try to claim that norte shit?
So how the FUCK is everyone else supposed to know you meant Norteno jack-ass???And you didnt read the post or who started...goddamn your a moron...how do go through an actual day without trippin on your own feet???