a-wax smigg dirtee double movie/comp.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
If LL is on 'my list', and Balance looks just like him, does that mean Balance is on my list by default??? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Aug 7, 2002
all the a wax pictures i seen from him he looked mexican but in that he looks black..a wax are u mix or what homie?? i always wanted to chek ur stuff out....1

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
If LL is on 'my list', and Balance looks just like him, does that mean Balance is on my list by default??? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
LOL

I always thought A-Wax was a latin too, until I downloaded his video and got even more confused. My girl is black and Italian and gets confused for a puerto rican so I understand. How many albums A-Wax got, I seen a Sig with at least 3 differnt covers.

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
i always said...A-wax is the "rapper's rapper." aint no one fuckin with him in the bay right now. every project he's come out with he's shined and its nuthin but heat every time. PLUS him and smigg compliment eachother perfectly. shit is crack yall need to listen up...AND WE NEED AN UPDATE ON THIS PROJECT

bayrider gang, out...