a-wax smigg dirtee double movie/comp.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
damn esquebedd, that's some CLEAN work...

how many tracks are on this cd?? are wax and smigg on every track, or just a couple?

Aug 20, 2004
@Wax...you look kinda like Mix-A-Lot in that pic...

This is a very creative idea...thank you for somethin new...i gotta say...yalls song "I Hate Rap".....is the truth...i think you 2 should do more projects together..its refreshing to see somethin different...keep at it yall...

Feb 10, 2005
^^^^ yea but smigg looks like he need a new pair of glasses..
c'mon now i know yall ballin with all the scales and gats yall be totin and sportin...i mean smigg looks like franzen from the early 90's
im sure it aint hard to find sum cartier frames or wut not...its kinda hard for me to take smigg seriously when he always flashin his gats with them frames...but he spit the spit...keep doin your thang!

Feb 10, 2005
yea i understand thats his trademark...but it was also franzens trademark too in the early 90's before he knew it was time to upgrade!

but thats like me walkin around with hammer pants...it could be my trademark...but more than less i would just look like a mark then it be my trade..not sayin smigg is a mark...cuz i know he ready to shoot at a nigguh with all his gats mac-11's and all