A-WAX...SAV ON DA MIC OR WEAK???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

A-WAX??? SAV OR WACCC?

• A-WAX A SAV ON DA MIC

Votes: 245 64.1%
  • A-WAX IS NOTHING SPECIAL ON DA MIC

Votes: 91 23.8%
  • A-WAX IS WEAK ON DA MIC

Votes: 46 12.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
THE ONLY AWAX CD I AINT FEELIN IS DAT THUG DELUXE SHIT(((WACKEST BEATS I HEARD ON A BAY CD IN YEARS))) ALL DAT REST OF HIS SHIT IS SLAPPIN LIKE A RICK FLAIR CHOP TO DA CHEST MAYNE...WHEN I FIRST GOT DAT SAVAGE TIMEZ CD BACK IN 2001 I WAS LIKE SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET DIS NIGGAZ FINNA BLOW IF HE GETS EXSPOSURE,ALL HIS SHITZ TREAL AND DEM LAST TWO MIX CDS RAT POISON AND RAT TRAP ARE TYTE TO...ANYONE DOUBTIN DUDES FLOWS NEEDS TO GO CHECK DIS TRACK OUT http://www.mediafire.com/?5ngi2zymyzn NEW AND RARE SHIT FROM DUDE...
hahah damn man, I thought that track with the Sinatra sample was tight, and Sade. plus whoever did the guitar was dope too. weee could beeee toooogether, what is that a sting sample?

I liked the beats on that album and wax has good lyrical content on that one too

oh well its all good

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Wax is dope, Chicago54's is on wax's dick so hard, he would probley get his eyes scratched out by wax's lady.

Apr 14, 2006
^^LOL...your a funny character! Wax is my favorite rapper, so what's the big fuckin deal? You act like you're still in high school. Who.'s your favorite rapper? Get off me!

Apr 25, 2002
Wax takes time and puts thought into his rhymes. he's creative with his rhymes, unlike 80% of rappers in the region. i aint feelin his newer style either, and realy havent been feelin him since fuckin with B-12, but dude has a lot of potential. he been havin that.