A-wax - rest in peace to jacka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
harms way? no ones done shit in 10+ yrs. like YOU said this rap beef is phony... its unfortunate wax and the figgaz still havent patched shit up... you even agree hus's papers were questionable... if you got slapped then you got slapped... if bo got jacked he got jacked... just let it all go... breathe easy
SEE WHAT IM SAYIN....U EVEN HAVIN THE AUDACITY 2 SAY SOME SLANDEROUS BULLSHIT LIKE THAT MAKES ME WANNA SLAP U.
HOW COME YALL AINT CALLIN OUT THE WEENIE ABOUT LYIN....AND ACTIN LIKE HE WAS GONNA BUY THE FOOTAGE. WHERES IT AT???
OR WAS IT A PUBLICITY STUNT??
IM 110% OBEDIENT 2 THE TRUTH SO SHOW ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW AND I'LL VANISH.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
YOU HAD NO IDEA WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR JACKAS DEATH AND YOU POINTED THE FINGER AT WAX...YOU DIDNT KNOW THE TRUTH BUT YOU WANTED TO PUT THE WRONG SHIT OUT THERE....POINT IS, YOU DIDNT KNOW

NOW KEEP UR END OF THE BARGAIN, PLEASE VANISH

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Fuck Killa Tay..reading legmans sig got me like fuck tay..not sure what thread that's from but thats some mark ass shit..my nigga was with joe blow wen jacks got killed..said he had his own potnas set up like some pretty black shit..and much respect to a-wax Makin a r.i.p song and like you u even say Tay that's some #rns..but tryin to have another man wacked and falsely accuse someone of what u doin..bruh..take that quarter of yours and shove the farthest up your ass that you could kuz u played yourself..nigga..

Feb 19, 2014
Fuck Killa Tay..reading legmans sig got me like fuck tay..not sure what thread that's from but thats some mark ass shit..my nigga was with joe blow wen jacks got killed..said he had his own potnas set up like some pretty black shit..and much respect to a-wax Makin a r.i.p song and like you u even say Tay that's some #rns..but tryin to have another man wacked and falsely accuse someone of what u doin..bruh..take that quarter of yours and shove the farthest up your ass that you could kuz u played yourself..nigga..

I've been sitting low on this thread cuz it's makes my heart heavy. But on the real, you're a fucking idiot..... Just shut that shit up! Your (nigga) is a straight up liar and talking fraud. Blow was with my boy Kev nowhere near the bay when shit happened.

R.I.P That nigga Jack!

Shut all that fuckery up, your "nigga" is spoon feeding you applesauce!

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2005
I've been sitting low on this thread cuz it's makes my heart heavy. But on the real, you're a fucking idiot..... Just shut that shit up! Your (nigga) is a straight up liar and talking fraud. Blow was with my boy Kev nowhere near the bay when shit happened.

R.I.P That nigga Jack!

LOL...THESE FUCKIN JOKERS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A WAX PROP....

Oct 4, 2013

R.I.P That nigga Jack!

He probably was told that by 2 bitches from the bay... You know how niggas like to gossip.

Dec 4, 2004
Tay,
of all threads you flood on the siccness. Can you please leave the bullshit OFF this specific thread.
For real...this was a great dedication and appreciation for Jack from someone you wouldn't expect.... Killa Tay had to come in and lay a dusty bitter fubu fart in here.... Can a mod just split all this BS of this thread and keep it on track?

Jul 26, 2007
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 you was wrong bro you know I agree with you on damn every thing but it would be like me Jamal Larry Voltaire Brandon Lil Fred Deion not forgiving Monterrio, Junior a Real 1. You have to let peace be good big homey no need to get mad about all this music shit. He Came From Dallas Was A Blood but it's nothing to say about my nigga thats Granny Grandson. You be preaching Peace Bro do the platform here Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I LOVE MONTERRIO....I JUST DONT LOVE LUNI COLEONE IF THAT MAKES SENSE.
JUNIOR COOL....EXCEPT HE NEVER PAID ME BACC 4 MY MAC-90 THAT CAME UP MISSING AND THATS PART OF THE REASON I DONT FUCC WITH LUNI ALSO. THAT WAS MY FAVORITE GUN EVER AND I PUT IT IN HIS HANDS 4 PROTECTION CUZ U KNOW WHO WAS GETTIN OUT THE PEN. I GOT A LOT OF GOOD IN ME, BUT WHEN PPL COME AT ME SIDEWAYS OR TALK THAT SHIT, U CANT EXPECT ME 2 BE SO HUMBLE CUZ ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ME PERSONALLY KNOWS IMMA BEAST AND I DONT TOLERATE OR TAKE NO SHIT. I GOTTA BE NICE SOMETIMES BECUZ OF FANS AND MUSIC PURPOSES BUT IN THE STREETS I AINT NEVER THOUGHT OF BEIN NICE OR FORGIVING NOBODY. I JUST PREACH AND TEACH THIS REAL TRUTH 2 THOSE WHO WANNA LISTEN....IM FROM A PLACE WHERE ITS HARD 2 CRY AND EASY 2 DIE SO I JUST PLAY MY PART AND DO WHAT I FEEL NOT WHAT PPL THINK I SHOULD DO.
#DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS.
#IN REALITY, WE EITHER GROW TOGETHER OR GROW APART AND THATS A FACT

Jul 26, 2007
All I am saying let it go it aint worth it for me If I Spoke on Koo Aid I would be wrong I'm His First Producer Luni & Junior will tell you that we family come on bro dont be mad at The Man Making a Song For His friend Turned Enemey over shit not his fault you too sharp for this thread too smart REP 559 the right way bro If I was not connected Why did we Let C-Bo do a Video in our Bar did not announce it when he went to Kansas Pen Yeah THE SPIRIT In North Sac, Fuck Firing Shots Bro you making them look at you in a differnt way, Let shit be. Wax you mad at him over what ever taking away from The Jacka Moment Of Atonement