A-wax - rest in peace to jacka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
LOOK MF....IVE EXPLAINED ALREADY I DID THAT AFTER TALKIN WITH AN OLD FRIEND WHO HAD BEEN INCARCERATED WHO SAID I SHOULD TRY 2 DIFFUSE ALL THE AWAX/MOB FUCCERY CUZ HE KNOWS IM THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD COME CLOSE 2 MAKIN IT HAPPEN....IT WAS ALSO AFTER I RAN INTO ONE OF AWAX'S LIL HOMIES IN WAL-MART AND EXCHANGED NUMBERS ON SOME "RAP SHIT"
So what's wrong with one of the mob figaz making peace with him too?

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ever try to stop a fight and end up the one fighting because of it? I have. And and gang of problems that followed that. Point being loyalty or not. One on one is how real does. Even my brother knows the best he and I can ever do is make sure it stays ones. On some man shit none of this should have gotten this far. Because from what I gather this isn't Tay or Wax's problem. See how that works? With that said Family, friends and fans have all been affected by Jack's passing believe that. Everybody could have used this as fuel to move forward but did what was expected and added it to the fire. It's a vicious cycle because chances are you'll carry the weight when your love ones die for doing the same.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
It's all good T @TAY CAPONE I usually don't butt in with this type of shit but of latley it's like damn leave it be, none of these people gonna ever mean shit to you in real life so why even bother? You know who you got real beef with so keep it on sight.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Tay will never admit to being wrong...even when he knows hes wrong hes gonna keep pushin the issue cuz he thinks the fuckin world owes him something

whens the last time you heard anyone on the siccness talk about lookin forward to/enjoying a killa tay album? you wont cuz hes to busy tryna be a real street figure...ON THE SICCNESS

im done with this dead ass issue...and based on his actions the last few days, id rather put my dick in a blender and tattoo my eyeball with a dull fork tine then to download/buy/listen to anything killa tay related

shout out to A-Wax for actually being the bigger man in this situation

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Tay will never admit to being wrong...even when he knows hes wrong hes gonna keep pushin the issue cuz he thinks the fuckin world owes him something

whens the last time you heard anyone on the siccness talk about lookin forward to/enjoying a killa tay album? you wont cuz hes to busy tryna be a real street figure...ON THE SICCNESS

im done with this dead ass issue...and based on his actions the last few days, id rather put my dick in a blender and tattoo my eyeball with a dull fork tine then to download/buy/listen to anything killa tay related

shout out to A-Wax for actually being the bigger man in this situation
BIGGER MAN???
NAH, I JUST SUPPORT THE TRUTH
U SEE MF'S LIE ON ME AND LIE ABOUT C-BO AND ALL THIS SHIT AND STILL SUPPORT IT AND TELL ME IM WRONG.
#FUCC U....I DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT HOW U FEEL ABOUT MUSIC OR ME IN PERSON.
THATS WHAT U NEED 2 KNOW!!

Oct 4, 2013
Tay you are out of pocket on this one sir..... Saying you would smash on the Figaz if they ever made peace with A-Wax. What the fuck kind of shit is that?

Why are you even trying to speak on behalf of other grown men... Sir would you let another man speak on your behalf? Jealousy and envy are female traits... and sir are showing a lot of it on the Sicc lately. If Wax wants to show tribute to the Jacka who the hell are to say anything about it? You sound like the only one that has a problem with it.

You should just stay in your own lane, Sir.

Feb 14, 2004
SHIT YOUR GROUPEE ASS UP 4 ONCE.
why are you always crying, bitching, & moaning... every things going to be alright... you just need to mind your own business... cause at this rate your going to give yourself a stroke... do some push ups or something productive... and i already know go tell my kids what to do your not the one

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
NONE OF THIS HAS 2 DO WITH MY CAREER AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PPL KEEP SAYING THAT. I HAVE A CAREER WHETHER SICCNESS DIGS ME OR NOT. MOST PPL HERE SAY THEY DL OUR SHIT 4 FREE ANYWAY. U THINK I REALLY GIVE A FUCC ABOUT THE MUSIC PART. IMMA TELL U THAT YOURE WRONG ONE MORE TIME BUT IF IT DONT REGISTER, OH WELL.....STAY A "DONT KNOW"
#HOW THE FUCC DOES A RAPPER REVIVE HIS CAREER ON SICCNESS.NET ANYWAY??
CUT THE CRAP CUZZ

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
why are you always crying, bitching, & moaning... every things going to be alright... you just need to mind your own business... cause at this rate your going to give yourself a stroke... do some push ups or something productive... and i already know go tell my kids what to do your not the one
IM NOT DOIN NONE OF THAT....WHY ARE U ALWAYS EXAGGERATING AND STEPPIN IN HARMS WAY???
#HMMMMMM

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
BIGGER MAN???
NAH, I JUST SUPPORT THE TRUTH
U SEE MF'S LIE ON ME AND LIE ABOUT C-BO AND ALL THIS SHIT AND STILL SUPPORT IT AND TELL ME IM WRONG.
#FUCC U....I DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT HOW U FEEL ABOUT MUSIC OR ME IN PERSON.
THATS WHAT U NEED 2 KNOW!!
dont forget, YOU POINTED A FINGER AT AN INNOCENT MAN IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET HIM KILLED

thats not the truth or MOB...if it was someone pointing the finger at you and you had nothin to do with it, you wouldve started 7456 threads bout it and challenged half the internet to a fist fight

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Tay you are out of pocket on this one sir..... Saying you would smash on the Figaz if they ever made peace with A-Wax. What the fuck kind of shit is that?

Why are you even trying to speak on behalf of other grown men... Sir would you let another man speak on your behalf? Jealousy and envy are female traits... and sir are showing a lot of it on the Sicc lately. If Wax wants to show tribute to the Jacka who the hell are to say anything about it? You sound like the only one that has a problem with it.

You should just stay in your own lane, Sir.
ITS REAL SHIT AND IT WOULD BE A MOB SHOT CALL.
YOUR OPINION IS COOL CUZ ITS YOURS,NOT MINE.
HOW AM I JEALOUS??...I DISLIKE A PERSON AND IT HAS NOTHIN 2 DO WITH RAP.
AWAX AINT NOBODY 2 BE JEALOUS OF IMO.
IM GROWN...I SAY WHAT I WANT....PUSH MY LINE...WILL BUST A HEAD ABOUT IT...AND THEN YALL GONE SAY IMMA MONSTER INSTEAD OF TOSSIN ALL THESE FEMALE COMMENTS...IMO ALOT OF YALL NEED YALL ASS WHUPPED CUZ THATS HOW RESPECT IS BUILT IN A CORNBALL SOCIETY.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
dont forget, YOU POINTED A FINGER AT AN INNOCENT MAN IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET HIM KILLED

thats not the truth or MOB...if it was someone pointing the finger at you and you had nothin to do with it, you wouldve started 7456 threads bout it and challenged half the internet to a fist fight
NAW THE WHOLE INTERNET....
THATS WHAT ANYBODY CAN GET IT MEANS SQUARE!!

Feb 14, 2004
harms way? no ones done shit in 10+ yrs. like YOU said this rap beef is phony... its unfortunate wax and the figgaz still havent patched shit up... you even agree hus's papers were questionable... if you got slapped then you got slapped... if bo got jacked he got jacked... just let it all go... breathe easy