A-wax - rest in peace to jacka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I WROTE A LONG ASS PARAGRAPH BUT I GUESS IT WASNT MEANT 2 BE....I WAS TRYIN 2 EXPRESS MY FEELINGS BEFORE I GET 2 SMOKIN BLUNTS AND FEELIN HELLA RUTHLESS. I WILL ADDRESS IT THO WHEN TIME PERMITS....AND IMMA KEEP IT SIMPLE AND TRUTHFUL. BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT....IM NOT RESPECTIN NOBODY GETTIN AT ME TELLIN ME IM WRONG IF THEY NOT TELLIN THAT MAN THE SAME THING CUZ HE HAS DONE AND SAID SOME REAL FOUL SHIT THAT I JUST DONT BELIEVE IN OR FEEL LIKE FORGIVING
#WCM

Jul 26, 2007
TAY CAPONE1 I have no fight in the game you said MOBB Figaz should be Mad at the Nigga Not my Beef Let him Rest. Monterio Switched up to Crip For A Bigger Record Deal Flossalini @Flossalini tell him how cut throat our cousin did shit.

So In effect I am saying he was a Blood. M.O.B. Is Blood Shit how you go from Claiming 3800 Elm Street Bloods, To Become A Gangster Crip In Garden Blocc? Nigga Rhmyehd Like Fu Snickens, Dressed Like Jodeci
Whole Time WHat He Say? On Bloods But OK Ask DPH,BEAVERS,FRYES,HARRIS,DEWITT,YEAGERS,KNOXX,DUDLEY.AUGUSTUS, WHAT We think & know First Boosie was him Momma on South Ave, Then You On Lindsey I hate sying shit like this Why Yall Let A Blood Turn Crip?

I have Love For everyone Colors Do not mean shit to me it's something should know about shit you about to have me renting out the Hilton Hotel to promote you &A-Wax Boxing Match ya'll have an issue Bro.

I'm Muslim hence my Name let my nigga rest Personally I say Thank You it's over bro he aint coming back.....BALL IN PEACE TO THE JACK.... AP9 @AP9 I Talked To Nish & Shane Bro Fuck Tommy We All Would Have Slapped That Fool Just Like When Yall Came To Sacramento & I Said Nish Who The Fuck Is Them Dudes & Since Then We Been Cool. Chip My Dude every time I see the kids I see All Of Yall LMAO
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 The Mobb Figgas Came Up Off Wyda Way Let me show my age The White BMW C-BO Bought them never mind Double O Smebb had to give them right way we was drunk that day 7'11 on Ethan way,,,,,,, Nigga Why I sound like I am rapping

Jul 26, 2007
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 On My Soul this nigga my blood cousin Flossalini @Flossalini is Step Dad White White Showed me what to do Ask Any Nigga in Sacramento was them Niggas who you need to Go See. Again No Beef I aint getting on no person beef. but bro you speaking on things you aint never see. just like me so I stay silent. I Made O.O.C with Monterio as my point guard, I made C.C.H. with my chosen few SEAL Team 6 Bit My Mouth I can Exspose Alot Of Bloods In Sacramento That Turned CRIP. In The Bay Board Not Cool You know He Was A BLOOD so why be Mad @ Wax....?Mercernary Records OWNER Jmac/ hmm HollowTip Shawn aka James & Dejana Lil Brother 80 West All Started As Bloods. you see what I'm saying don't Blast them I can not say more than let it be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUXNIKLHSlI

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THIS IS ALL NEW NEWS 2 ME.....I NEVER KNEW LUNI WAS A BLOOD BEFORE....NOT THAT I CARE CUZ MOST OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE RED RAGGERS AND WE COOL AS SHIT. FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFO...I NEVER BANGED ON BLOODS IN MY LIFE WHEN I WAS ACTIVE IN WEST LA IT WAS NOTHIN BUT CRIP ON CRIP FUNK GOIN DOWN SO I DONT HAVE THAT ANIMOSITY FACTOR IN MY SYSTEM WHEN IT COMES 2 BLOODS. RNS.
BUT I KNEW SOMETHING WAS NOT 100 WITH LUNI CUZ HE'S NEVER BEEN MUCH OF A LOYAL PERSON AND HE HAD BIG HOMIES LIKE ME AND C-BO SO HE NEVER HAD 2 DO NOTHIN WHEN WE WERE ALL TOGETHER. IVE NEVER SEEN HIM FIGHT OR GET IN NO GANGSTA SHIT SO I DONT REALLY CONSIDER HIM A G LIKE THAT. HE KNOWS MY GETDOWN ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME BUT IM OLDER NOW AND THATS NOT MY FOCUS. REAL G'Z WAS BANGIN IN THE 80'S AND 90'S WHEN SHIT WAS REAL AND IF THEY ARE STILL HERE TODAY THEN THAT IS A BLESSING CUZ LORD KNOWS MOST OF THE PPL I GREW UP WITH ARE EITHER IN PRISON 4 A LONG TIME OR RESTIN IN PEACE. THANKS 4 THE INPUT HOMIE.
#STAY TRUE

Jul 26, 2007
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 ask any Nigga From North Sacramento thats why I said Names thats my Family You In DPH Say what Lil Jay Do what Start Fights,Box,Football,Track & Music......Monterrio was not with the Shit YOU SO RIGHT WE GOT JUMPED Me Him MalB LB He aint Do Nothing Trust me you bringing Old Wounds up

Nov 27, 2014
People gossip and bicker on here more then a chat room fool of little girls. Most the people doing it are men in they're late 30's anybody else notice this or is it just me? Lol

Mar 6, 2006
On some real "Black Man Shit". How Killa Tay acts and responds to situations is why black men (not niggas) have such a difficult time finding employment.

Feb 11, 2006
Long time fan of killa tay , allways check for your music, since tdk tapes and shit, Done dirt, jail, smoked, laughed and partied with your music playin , allways respected you on the sicc and never clowned you on here as I grew up on your music and the shit you spittin is real, shit mayne you in my top rappers .You prob dnt give a fuck what Im saying but ill say it regardless , when certain things are said aint no onw caring about reputations respect or any of dat shit breh...you know this already,But on sum real shit Wax made a brilliant tribute in many peoples opinions but its what it took for him to do it that makes it all the more dope.

One thing that had me lookin at shit side ways was the lightweight dry snitchin post you made about who killed the jack...dat shit was fuckry imo...I dont know about anyone else but you gotta be insane to post dat shit seeing as feds prolly sweep the net looking for shitl likke that ...insinuating when emotional allways leads to problems. ..but the you know this right ??
No disrespect to you tay and I guess you dont regret sayin shit or even care but alla dat shit is faulty.

Anyway it is what it is , I listne to Awax and Killa tay hahaha gotta say tho Wax pushin out some quality REAL shit consistantly for over a decade as have you.

Rip the jacka....Awax and jacka (said this many times before on the sicc) would have been a deadly combo but hindsight is a muthafucker.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
the song is tight and tay is coming off sounding immature and bitter as fuck with that "HE DIDNT LIKE YOU ANYWAYS" little kid ass shit i swear then he threatening to whoop ap9 ass wtf

and LOLx1,000,000 at making a thread about him vanishing lmao reminds me of every bitch I've fucked with when they send that long ass emotional text about leaving u but they never do because they need u more than u need them lol