A-WAX--Jesus Malverde

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
you're a fan & you knew when it was dropping, whats the problem?
I haven't heard in a bit something projects get pushed, etc. Do all albums come out on time? What's the problem with me asking? He's got a lot of fans on here that I'm sure would want to know for sure when it's coming out.

I've always felt that Wax didn't get pushed enough in general but especially on here. I want dude to blow up even bigger....

Apr 14, 2006
For the 12 people that still post here
Well anyways, I was just checking if the album was still coming out on Tuesday. Lol Had to go through a lot to find out. I dont use twitter...... I guess I'm one of the 12 that still post on here. Lol

What site will it be available to download from?

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
A-Wax <-------D/L HERE FOR FREE YOU FILTHY ANIMALS LOL

There were issues with the coding on Bandcamp last night. We are trying new ways to reach people and constantly adapting to an ever changing musical landscape. Wax is raising the bar musically and visually so that is how he will continue to build. There is a world outside of Siccness and he is literally everywhere now.

We will always rock with the Siccness since it has always supported us!

Can't please everyone all of the time but all this FREE music and people are still unhappy? Hmmmm./ Enjoy! Extended version on itunes and physical CD with bonus DVD available on 3/19/13

FREE D/L Track Listing:
1. Apartheid
2. Work feat. Waka Flocka Flame & Ca$his
3. Pie-Rx Boy
4. One More Time
5. Gone Fishin
6. Buffalo Bill
7. Her Mistakez
8. Selfish
9. The Shooter
10. On Sight
11. Gun Range feat. Compton Menace
12. Not A Gangsta
13. Make Room feat. Gucci Mane & DJ Paul (Three 6 Mafia)
14. Get Em Girlz

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
thanks P @Pie-Rx im bout to check this out, not everyone is a #undercoverhater & #fakefan like C @Chicago54 , the real fans appreciate what y'all do

Apr 14, 2006
thanks P @Pie-Rx im bout to check this out, not everyone is a #undercoverhater & #fakefan like C @Chicago54 , the real fans appreciate what y'all do

Fake fan? lol You make no sense!

Yeah fake fans really want their favorite artists to blow up huh? lol

Kiss some more ass. Fuck outta here.

Last edited: