A-WAX--Jesus Malverde

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
He said recently on twitter that its comin tues on iTunes. N it's a good question y he dont promote a little harder especially considering the big names on the feature list...

Apr 14, 2006
how about you wait until tuesday & find out
If i have to wait until Tuesday to find out, no offense but that's terrible promotion . I want to see Wax blow the fuck up, but if fans don't know when it's coming out that's a problem. Sounds like this is supposed to be a great (songs sound great so far) just surprised the lack of hype surrounding it. If he gonna blow up, he could use some help in this area.

Apr 14, 2006
He said recently on twitter that its comin tues on iTunes. N it's a good question y he dont promote a little harder especially considering the big names on the feature list...
Agreed. For some reason I've always felt they don't market his material enough. How do they expect him to blow if people don't know when his album is coming out.

Dec 2, 2003
Yes the album is still coming out on Tuesday. There has been promotion on other sites like freeonsmash, 2dopeboyz, nahright, wethewest, ballerstatus, worldstarhiphop and more.... Oh and can't forget on facebook, twitter and instagram.