A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
I wonder how many people on here really got mad when he said he dont know JT. Like fuck dat weirdo everybody can check on youtube they did some tracks together who he wants to fool what a retard fuck him he lost his mind ... dude 415 steps ahead of the rest lol

May 9, 2002
Ok little foot. Grow into a man sized shoe and then we can talk
Translation: "I am clearly in the wrong and feel like an idiot, but instead of owning up to it, im going to try and make fun of the person who put my ass in check with the lamest come back possible".

What are you going to say next, that im a stupid dummy head? What other brilliant comebacks you got?

Youre welcome.

Jan 18, 2006
he basically does. but the white version. awax is a "blood" from the bay, disses every one, nobody fucks with him, lost huge amounts of weight from drug use.

messy marv gets called out for his actions all the time but wax gets a pass

the siccness dot net lol
Not only that, runs around calling Hus a snitch but since that incident went down he ran to the internets and dry snitches about so much shit concerning the Mob Figaz that the public should never know. Now thats gangsta.