A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
And speaking of the jacka diss, what kind of fake ass mf disses someone when they're alive, then makes a tribute song for them when they die? That is some fake ass vh1 love and hip hop type shit. A-wax is a clown and if it wasnt for all his groupies on the sicc he'd be working at burger king

Nov 11, 2006
really what awax has done to some ppl on here i thought can only happen with girls and some usher type musicians.

Yea when i saw tay posting i thought its cool to still have someone with real gangsta rap classics under his belt on here (and again if you don’t know why i say dat u prolly <20 and should do some research to discover classic gangsta rap). This site was made for rap and therefore its good to have rappers on here most already left.
Thats some real ass shit, these a-wax nutriders dont realize that no matter how goofy tay sounds now, he was puttin out classic albums in the 90's, something a-wax will never be able to say he did

LOL

Imagine akons brother went to awax like yo dude nobody knows you but u need to diss rick ross for me and awax was like yeee blood 4 sho lemme smash that snitch

And awax even posted the story on here as if it was some gshit, really proud of havin done so not realizing the weirdo he is LOL some people..
hahahahahaha it was funny and pathetic at the same time for him to come on here bragging about yea he dissed ross as a favor to akons brother, not realizing how pussy and bitchmade that made him look

So to all you fags who think a-wax is god, now you know that your favorite rapper is not a general or even a sargeant, hes a foot soldier taking orders on who to diss and who not to diss, lame AF lmao

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Thats some real ass shit, these a-wax nutriders dont realize that no matter how goofy tay sounds now, he was puttin out classic albums in the 90's, something a-wax will never be able to say he did

hahahahahaha it was funny and pathetic at the same time for him to come on here bragging about yea he dissed ross as a favor to akons brother, not realizing how pussy and bitchmade that made him look

So to all you fags who think a-wax is god, now you know that your favorite rapper is not a general or even a sargeant, hes a foot soldier taking orders on who to diss and who not to diss, lame AF lmao
God damn bro take a chill pill or 20

Jun 21, 2005
And speaking of the jacka diss, what kind of fake ass mf disses someone when they're alive, then makes a tribute song for them when they die? That is some fake ass vh1 love and hip hop type shit. A-wax is a clown and if it wasnt for all his groupies on the sicc he'd be working at burger king
Man.. it seems like your the biggest A wax Groupie in here.. You be talking about him more than anyone else.. Its like you that hurt bitch thats mean to his crush, and anger is the only way to show your affection.. Its comedy really.. Your like clock work in every wax thread...lol

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
Man.. it seems like your the biggest A wax Groupie in here.. You be talking about him more than anyone else.. Its like you that hurt bitch thats mean to her crush, and anger is the only way to show your affection.. Its comedy really.. Your like clock work in every wax thread...lol
Dont cry lil homie. Im sorry that your idol got exposed for the pussy that he is. And if you and armen and mr vandal and anthonyy and all the other dickriders didnt get their panties in a bunch everytime a-wax gets clowned, i probably wouldnt be saying shit. The real comedy here is how worked up the a-wax stans get when their idol gets exposed

May 9, 2002
Dont cry lil homie. Im sorry that your idol got exposed for the pussy that he is. And if you and armen and mr vandal and anthonyy and all the other dickriders didnt get their panties in a bunch everytime a-wax gets clowned, i probably wouldnt be saying shit. The real comedy here is how worked up the a-wax stans get when their idol gets exposed
So much irony in this post.

Are you going to complain about complainers next? Dude is right...chill out and step away from the internet. Nut riding the nut riders becuase you are mad at the nut riding is fuckin retarded. You look just as dumb as the people youre attempting to clown on.

May 29, 2002
Keep my name out your mouth!! No Internet shit.... Lil homie... We can make whatever you want happened if you anywhere in northern California. .... no back and forth ask Tay who my people are.....

Jun 21, 2005

How old are you bruh?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Keep my name out your mouth!! No Internet shit.... Lil homie... We can make whatever you want happened if you anywhere in northern California. .... no back and forth ask Tay who my people are.....
Since jmacc916 @jmacc916 is hella gangsta, this will surely happen!

Nov 11, 2006
So much irony in this post.

Are you going to complain about complainers next? Dude is right...chill out and step away from the internet. Nut riding the nut riders becuase you are mad at the nut riding is fuckin retarded. You look just as dumb as the people youre attempting to clown on.
Ok little foot. Grow into a man sized shoe and then we can talk

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 11, 2006
Lol @ gettin butthurt cuz someone mentioned your name on the internet, you actin just like tay right now