A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just about the same shit, he was trying to impress akons brother by dissing a rapper who doesnt know who the fuck he is
lol @ comparing an established artist dissing somebody for their label to a 16 year old kid on the internet

What A-Wax did was more inline with BG Knocc Out and Dresta riding with Eazy E dissing Dr. Dre.

Nov 11, 2006
A-wax got hella tracks dissin other rappers too, and not one of them has responded because hes not that important and no one outside the sicc knows wtf an a-wax is so I guess dagrimmjugg and P @pierxboy are on the same level musically...

Except gimmjugg's flow sounds wayyyyy better than a-wax's and thats not saying much

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
timebomb used to always be up in the video chat room the Sicc had going for awhile on tiny chat.

Tiny chat was the first place I saw what a lot of sicc members actually looked like lol even had a rare cam appearance from fillyacup @fillyacup

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
A-wax got hella tracks dissin other rappers too, and not one of them has responded because hes not that important and no one outside the sicc knows wtf an a-wax is so I guess dagrimmjugg and P @pierxboy are on the same level musically...

Except gimmjugg's flow sounds wayyyyy better than a-wax's and thats not saying much

do you ever actually believe the bullshit you spew? and do you ever STFU, we get it, you dont like Wax...jesus