A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
Lol @ gettin butthurt cuz someone mentioned your name on the internet, you actin just like tay right now
Nah just keep me out of this Internet shit, I don't argue about another man on here. Please find a post where I'm defending Wax, other then Hus thing but that is personalto me. I had feds take my brodie to the Feds over that. Snatch pics of me and my cars right in front of me. Leave it be unless you wanna rock and we can rock.

Mar 5, 2014
Damn This shit is great hopefully this shit keep goin A-wax Fans VS Killa Tay Fans its still on you A-wax fans for the diss record but somebody was gettin at dude for dissn somebody he dont know and never met then start defending somebody who dissed somebody they dont know or have never met bruh you do see the irony right hopefully yall niggas keep this shit goin

Nov 11, 2006
Nah just keep me out of this Internet shit, I don't argue about another man on here. Please find a post where I'm defending Wax, other then Hus thing but that is personalto me. I had feds take my brodie to the Feds over that. Snatch pics of me and my cars right in front of me. Leave it be unless you wanna rock and we can rock.
Not talking shit homie, but if someone supposedly snitched on my "brodie" and he went to prison from it, plz believe there would be retaliation, ESPECIALLY if the supposed snitch was doing rap shows all throughout northern cali and he was easy to find.....

May 29, 2002
Not talking shit homie, but if someone supposedly snitched on my "brodie" and he went to prison from it, plz believe there would be retaliation, ESPECIALLY if the supposed snitch was doing rap shows all throughout northern cali and he was easy to find.....
Big homies said let it be, my brodie in a different head space. Shit gets deeper then yall know. I know people from there camp as well. Shit been done before buts that's between us.

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Damn This shit is great hopefully this shit keep goin A-wax Fans VS Killa Tay Fans its still on you A-wax fans for the diss record but somebody was gettin at dude for dissn somebody he dont know and never met then start defending somebody who dissed somebody they dont know or have never met bruh see the irony right hopefully yall niggas keep this shit goin
The conversation after went to shit but the diss track itself was hella funny and surprisingly well-done. da grim prophet got flows

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
tha nigga proly just wants to retire and trot his horses solo, but he has that one retarded cousin he has to help provide for...