A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Infamous icon used to be your dude he dispensed valuable life advice man, you gotta make sure to keep it all in good fun. The diss was truly hilarious and one of the funnier and cooler things I've seen on the sicc in a while, but getting trapped into the same arguments with people and always having to defend your point of view here ain't gonna help your cause. Just write some rap bars instead
No I wasn't lol

I tried to give some advice after he would have meltdowns, until I realized it was pointless.

Then I tried to give him some advice on how to calm down on the Siccness so maybe people wouldn't roast him so much cause I started to feel bad for the kid, then he started acting more of a fool and more of an attention whore. Then made that thread bringing my name in to it, fuck all that. So once again, I realized it was pointless.

Dude cries and complains about wanting to fit in on this website, but can't just be a regular poster. Always has to do outlandish retarded shit to get that attention stream in. He 100% knew the reaction he was gonna get from this thread, but then cries about the "haters" and the "slander" like he didn't realize that's what 90% of this thread was gonna be about.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
No I wasn't lol

I tried to give some advice after he would have meltdowns, until I realized it was pointless.

Then I tried to give him some advice on how to calm down on the Siccness so maybe people wouldn't roast him so much cause I started to feel bad for the kid, then he started acting more of a fool and more of an attention whore. Then made that thread bringing my name in to it, fuck all that. So once again, I realized it was pointless.

Dude cries and complains about wanting to fit in on this website, but can't just be a regular poster. Always has to do outlandish retarded shit to get that attention stream in. He 100% knew the reaction he was gonna get, but then cries about the "haters" and the "slander" like he didn't realize that's what 90% of this thread was gonna be about.
More bullshit...I actually thought you were cool but I guess not you delusional motherfucker

And I don't cry, that fuckery keeps my laughing

The atmosphere on the sicc is waaay to venomous..and if I was a "regular" poster like you say there would be no active threads

Anyway I posted what I wanted here..until next time, adios amigo

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
More bullshit...I actually thought you were cool but I guess not you delusional motherfucker

The atmosphere on the sicc is waaay to venomous..and if I was a "regular" poster like you say there would be no active threads

Yeah go to sleep you got no business talking to grown ass men anyway go to school

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

LMAO I'm not "cool" anymore cause I call you out on your bullshit and won't pretend to juice you up to laugh at you like other people are doing

and yes you do cry, quick go delete a bunch more posts so people don't see it.

lol the sicc is fine without your retarded threads.

Dec 8, 2010

InfamousICON @InfamousICON is going to get a million PMs from you apologizing for this post in the next few days. calling it now.

Feb 11, 2006

Your the biggest flip flopper to post here mayne haha I noticed that you delete suspect shit you post hella times and then come back with a totally different thing to post ...

"Hey guys I was thinking about smoking crack but don't want get addicted "

Ninja Delete

"Wow life's a trip I was walking in the woods when I bumped into an old friend of mine who is now a crack addict,I cried inside seeing him but knew it was best I didn't make eye contact with him as he looked like he wanted to kill me,fuck drugs brehs,just mobbed on some Ribs that I Google and read about before ordering online from southern argentina"

Feb 11, 2006
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet be like ...
" I was thinking about joining the army but then after some research I don't think I'd enjoy it as I don't like Loud bangs,Does anyone know of any good ear defenders that would shield my ear drums in battle?"