A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
To be fair the purpose of your entire thread and your song is slanderous/trolling to make somebody look bad/and being a hater.

Why complain if somebody does it to you?
Theres a difference between making creative disses based purely on fact to repeatedly posting the same lies

If you think diss songs = being a hater you would be calling Ice Cube, 2pac, K-Rino, Nas, Eazy E, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, and 80% of other rappers haters.

Feb 11, 2006
Theres a difference between making creative disses based purely on fact to repeatedly posting the same lies

If you think diss songs = being a hater you would be calling Ice Cube, 2pac, K-Rino, Nas, Eazy E, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, and 80% of other rappers haters.
Your Rape songs are on a par with all the names mentioned in your post.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Thats his trade mark move yo ,talk shit then play 16yr old victim card.
Well I guess your trade mark is talk crazy shit to piss me off and then step back and say "I don't know man this kid was talking shit to me for no reason"

You did that shit recently in freedom town. I can't be fucked to find it but seeing as you had the time to find my shit to make me look bad maybe you can help me out?

Fucking lying ass manipulative never-keep-to-word slanderous no-life-having trolling bitch

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
BIGSBY @BIGSBY keep trying and you'll be able to pull off the Reckless look

*Rx hat not included*
Oh shit!! You disrespected thug life!! ( recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz )he bout to have them gilaz nortes on your helmet (no cesolito)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

You're a 16 year old who lives thousands of miles away and across an ocean from the people you're dissing. One of the people you're dissing has actually had a career. The fact you're comparing yourself to Ice Cube, 2pac, Nas, Eazy E and the rest is showing you're delusional as fuck.

Diss LAMB and whatever other online personalities you want to, but dissing A-Wax is a joke.

The reason he isn't responding to your thread is because why should he? You're a fucking 16 year old British kid lol you don't deserve dude's time.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You're a 16 year old who lives thousands of miles away and across an ocean from the people you're dissing. One of the people you're dissing has actually had a career. The fact you're comparing yourself to Ice Cube, 2pac, Nas, Eazy E and the rest is showing you're delusional as fuck.

Diss LAMB and whatever other online personalities you want to, but dissing A-Wax is a joke.

The reason he isn't responding to your thread is because why should he? You're a fucking 16 year old British kid lol you don't deserve dude's time.
lol I would never compare myself to them. Go back and read my post again, I mentioned them as context so I can get some clarification of what you would define as hating

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol I would never compare myself to them. Go back and read my post again, I mentioned them as context so I can get some clarification of what you would define as hating
You used them to say "if I'm a hater, then these guys are haters". So you compared your situation to them. Except those guys were relevant in this industry dissing other people who are relevant in the industry.

You're a child on the internet dissing a 15 year rap vet who has dropped multiple albums a lot of people consider Bay Area classics all because you went extra Stan for Killa Tay on an internet forum lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
A-wax albums "classics" lol...I can really picture dudes sitting around in 20 years bumping a-wax the same way folks still slapping Mr Mafioso to this day

But honestly man its nothing personal against you here but I really dont give a fuck what you think about this song, I knew it was gonna russle a lot of jimmies when I recorded it you can put your copy of everlasting money back in the disc tray while I get ready to make some shit for real....remember when I said I recorded this purely as a demo and wasnt gonna release it till Tay told me to

Feb 11, 2006
Heres a challenge. Its called clown me on facts..you can say any true shit about me to clown me, believe theres a lot of it, and you automatically lose if you try to talk shit on some fake shit thats not true.

#GO
You wanted to blow up your prom and kill people until you were talked out of it by your friends online

yes?

#FACT 1.

Feb 11, 2006
Well I guess your trade mark is talk crazy shit to piss me off and then step back and say "I don't know man this kid was talking shit to me for no reason"

You did that shit recently in freedom town. I can't be fucked to find it but seeing as you had the time to find my shit to make me look bad maybe you can help me out?

Fucking lying ass manipulative never-keep-to-word slanderous no-life-having trolling bitch