A-WAX and his BOY-TOY are having relationship problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
All you niggas and hos give it up for the smurfs in San Jo getting clicked clacked boomed ::
fuk u pussy flu color bitch made paisa outsiders come to the tank and get fucking killed by a real shark and to the little scrapa hoods in San jo, ha ha ha have to clicking up because them motherfuckers are pussy snitchdropouts n getting side of they head pilt
Stay in LA you ugly deformed younglins - Norte ::
Ill give u a C- on the net banging attempt

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
That label of San Jo dropped a few years back try again.
I see you're from north San Jose, so makes sense you're defending it. No disrespect to San Jose but it ain't hard. Try Oakland Richmond Vallejo even hayward. San Jose is the safest big city you guys have over 1 million ppl and only like 30 40 homicides a year. And less than half of those are gang related. There's hella sur's in San Jose. So you try again brotha

Dec 18, 2015
I see you're from north San Jose, so makes sense you're defending it. No disrespect to San Jose but it ain't hard. Try Oakland Richmond Vallejo even hayward. San Jose is the safest big city you guys have over 1 million ppl and only like 30 40 homicides a year. And less than half of those are gang related. There's hella sur's in San Jose. So you try again brotha
No one denying there's skreezys in San Jo. They like roaches them fuckers are everywhere. But they stick to they own apartment areas where cops stay patrolling knowing homies try to pull up. i just lost a homie and his older brother a while back while they was chilling infront of they pad. Putos slid thru with a AK and sprayed em. Just cuz it doesnt make national news everytime someone gets knocked down don't mean it don't happen. Not saying we like Oakland or anything cuz we ain't. But it do go down just like everywhere else. And what can I say a lot of times muthafuckas just can't aim out here lol.

Apr 5, 2016
I think he posted a bottle of lean or some shit

Hella gangster
NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I WAS REFERING TO, BUT KEEP STALKING...

Lmao @ 1 pic of a bottle of prescription cough syrup being incriminating. FEDS MUST BE WATCHING LMAO this lame @TA90011 talking about people following trends and he's the last one on the bandwagon sipping lean. reo is a knock it makes sense
LOL YOU NEED A SOCIAL LIFE... TRY "GRINDER" I HEAR YOUR PPL ALL FLOCK THERE...

You probably had to lie to the ER doc to get a lil 4oz of quali to post a pic to try n look cool and impress people U dont know. nerd shit and fakery at its finest @TA90011
A PIC OF 3 BRICKS OF ACT,TAKEN YEAAARS AGO... LOL... BUT I BET U NEVER EVEN TASTED REAL ACT B4. PS I DONT EVEN SIP... LOL, I LEAVE THE ADDICT BEHAVIOR TO YER TYPE... TAKE ANOTHER DAB BRO...

TA off that up for 3 day meth binge sleep off yet will likely come on here pretending otherwise in 4,3,2..................