A-WAX and his BOY-TOY are having relationship problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Ohh I saw awax featuring a Snapple bottle in one of his IG videos about a month back. Seemed like he was trying to make a point

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
u mouthin my nuts all over the forums is the only thing suspect brodie
Says the pussy who brought my name up in this thread but didn't have the Balls to @ me.

You know you ain't that hard to find since your moms info is blasted all over this website and I'd put money on it you still live with her or she funds all your bullshit music/life.

Feb 19, 2015
Says the pussy who brought my name up in this thread but didn't have the Balls to @ me.

You know you ain't that hard to find since your moms info is blasted all over this website and I'd put money on it you still live with her or she funds all your bullshit music/life.
i ain't hard to find at all, but u are .. why dont u even the playin fields and post a pic of your bum ass at least before u run all around these forums talkin that shit.

i didn't @ you? like u wouldn't read the comment anyways lmao

didn't even have a problem wit u until u started riding my nuts like a groupie, on that loser shit

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
i ain't hard to find at all, but u are .. why dont u even the playin fields and post a pic of your bum ass at least before u run all around these forums talkin that shit.

i didn't @ you? like u wouldn't read the comment anyways lmao

didn't even have a problem wit u until u started riding my nuts like a groupie, on that loser shit
you have more hair product on your head then the Kardashians.