A track I made for TECH N9NE (heartfelt shit)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
really homie? I remember back in the day at the Strange Noize tour we asked him what he recorded with and he said he used the Rhoda NT-1A with Robert Rebek, but honestly, since you have a closer relationship with Tech and whatnot, i'm SURE you're probably right. That's so sick though that you've recorded him and stuff, damn hopefully one day I can get that lucky too.
Yeah, I don't even think they have a Rhode piece in Chapman at all. And btw, Matic was right, the track was cool bro.

Jan 22, 2009
www.EMATiONMUSiC.com
thanks homie, i'll prolly post my FukiN WiTh Me track in the audio section a little later today, right now i'm being lazy and just smoking mass amounts of weed... unproductive. thanks again to everyone that's been listening to this and droppin your opinion!~

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
I dunno why my post didnt show up but id like 2 say nice shit you got emation, i like it alot and am impressed with the fact you engenired it yourself.

heres a personal song of mine i spontaniously did over at my friend's girlfriends house, its the first time ive ever performed it in full in front of anybody so i have a little difficulty on the delivery plus im way off key in the hook, and the quality sux cuz it was recorded with a camera phone, but heres the vid:

and since the quality sucks heres where you can listen to the beat that goes along with this (as well as many of my other beats):

http://www.soundlantern.com/UpdatedSoundPage.do?ToId=27261

Lemme know what u think!

Nov 7, 2006
I dunno why my post didnt show up but id like 2 say nice shit you got emation, i like it alot and am impressed with the fact you engenired it yourself.

heres a personal song of mine i spontaniously did over at my friend's girlfriends house, its the first time ive ever performed it in full in front of anybody so i have a little difficulty on the delivery plus im way off key in the hook, and the quality sux cuz it was recorded with a camera phone, but heres the vid:

and since the quality sucks heres where you can listen to the beat that goes along with this (as well as many of my other beats):

http://www.soundlantern.com/UpdatedSoundPage.do?ToId=27261

Lemme know what u think!
As soon as I started watching I took a look at you and was like "get the fuck outta here"

but then as the song actually started and you went on with it

it was pretty dope, just need better sound quality ; )

Feb 28, 2008
Good shit Emation. I've listened to your stuff awhile back but that song u posted is really good. I like people who rap about how they feel and not just some materialistic bullshit.

Jan 22, 2009
www.EMATiONMUSiC.com
yo that was actually pretty iLL MurdaMichael i liked it, gotta lot of heart when you flow. & thanks everyone, i think it's sooo sick you guys actually peeped this and gave honest feedback, i was really nervous to post it honestly.