A track I made for TECH N9NE (heartfelt shit)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2009
www.EMATiONMUSiC.com
Hey what's up everyone, I just signed up on here a few days ago, but I'm def. going to get active and post and read up on all the crazy shit that goes down on this site. I've heard about it for awhile, but now i'm finally here :hurt: cheaa!

Anyways, I first met Tech when I was 17 and spit a few bars for him. He really liked it and took me on the bus with Violet Brown, Kutt, and Krizz Kaliko where we listened to Vitiligo before it was released. Now that i'm a little older I've still never quit spitting and just wanted to pay my respect to Tech as an artist.. I admire what he does in every way, he was slept on, hated, and discredited for his amazing music, and look at how successful he is now. I will ALWAYS be a huge Tech N9ne fan and hopefully one day I can get to do a song with him, hopefully you guys like this and maybe one day sooner then later that dream will come true.

EMATiON (with Tech N9ne sample) - Nobody
Hi-Fi Stream | Lo-Fi Stream | Mp3 Download

EMATiONMUSiC.com

Jul 7, 2002
yeah I'm my own engineer, I have Cubase 4 (with Isotope pluggins), an Omega Lexicon usb external soundcard, and I use the same mic as Tech N9ne, Rhode NT-1A

& thanks to everyone that's been peepin this and shit, it means a lot that ya'll can relate and feel it.
Hate to break it to ya bud, but the closest Tech ever got to a NT-1A was the one I had in my closet when he recorded at my spot. Pretty sure he is recording on a Korby or a C-8000.

Jan 22, 2009
www.EMATiONMUSiC.com
really homie? I remember back in the day at the Strange Noize tour we asked him what he recorded with and he said he used the Rhoda NT-1A with Robert Rebek, but honestly, since you have a closer relationship with Tech and whatnot, i'm SURE you're probably right. That's so sick though that you've recorded him and stuff, damn hopefully one day I can get that lucky too.

Jan 22, 2009
www.EMATiONMUSiC.com
good shit tho i would fuck wit ya musically... you got ya own shit...and your talented as fuck
Dude I know EXACTLY who you are, Matic Lee, you produced another favorite song of mine off Killer, SHIT IS REAL!

your beats are fire homie, yeah, if you're ever down it would be iLL as shit to work with you! I'm stoked to hear what you bang out for Sickology 101~!!