middle aged

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
FLOCKA
FLOCKA
FLOCKA
FLOCKA

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*POWER UP*

You: FLOCKA! OLESDOOOIT
Stranger: hm?
You: flocker. oh, lets do it.
Stranger: yeah i still dont get it
You: damn dude whered you go to school, non-rap college?
You: im out of here

Feb 1, 2006
WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-BEEEWDEEEWBEEEEWDEEEEWWWP BLERP!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA-BEEEWDEEEWBEEEEWDEEEEWWWP BLERP!

Sounds like the beggining of

Gas One

May 24, 2006
dres lyrics on that song was the most homosexual verse in hip hop history, i challenge you to find something gayer from a person who isnt supposed to be gay

time for the doctor to check yo ass? i mean that woulda worked as a line if the entire verse wasnt about fuckign eazy e in his butt and getting head from him

Gas One

May 24, 2006
lol that song has creeped me out since i was a kid @ 5-11

also another thing about that video...someone gets their hat stolen in the crowd....theyre all with they hands up and shit and you see a hand come out of nowhere and snatch this dudes hat..he looks around but dude vanished.