A small request from ya'll................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
Hey everyone,

Today is my best friend’s (Rob) birthday, and he turns 27! For my birthday, he sent a mass text message to his friends to wish me a “Happy Birthday”, and I got over 60 messages from complete strangers…

Well, I’m shooting for 200! I’ve put this on a few message boards and they’ve flooded him with over 100 so far, SO…I’d appreciate it if you’d all send him a “Happy Birthday” message as well!

His number is: 317-652-6654.

May 21, 2008
Hey everyone,

Today is my best friend’s (Rob) birthday, and he turns 27! For my birthday, he sent a mass text message to his friends to wish me a “Happy Birthday”, and I got over 60 messages from complete strangers…

Well, I’m shooting for 200! I’ve put this on a few message boards and they’ve flooded him with over 100 so far, SO…I’d appreciate it if you’d all send him a “Happy Birthday” message as well!

His number is: 652-6654.
ok but where is the area code

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Has anyone called the number yet to confirm that this is "Rob's" phone? I'm always a little suspicious of people that have been siccness members for like 6 years and only have 22 posts.

ECOSE: I thought your profile said "SEXUAL TRANNYOSAURUS" when I first looked at it. lol

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Has anyone called the number yet to confirm that this is "Rob's" phone? I'm always a little suspicious of people that have been siccness members for like 6 years and only have 22 posts.

ECOSE: I thought your profile said "SEXUAL TRANNYOSAURUS" when I first looked at it. lol
LMAO I BETTER CHANGE B4 ALL THE JOKES START FLYING...

AND I AM TO SUSPICIOUS OF THEY SAME THING 22 POST 6 YEARS "CALL THIS RANDOM NUMBER"
I DONT THINK SO TIM