A Net Banger Exposed As A Whiteboy That Skateboardz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2003
Mr. Cynical said:
Thatz right, YOUNGVILLIAN aka YUNGSTAMATT has been EXPOSED. Here is a pic he posted on tha old 91Siccness site like 3 years ago under tha name YUNGSTAMATT, before he started claiming Norte on tha net. Damn for tha past 3 -4 years hes managed to be on tha net damn near everyday. Matt U ever been locked up? U must be puttin in hella work homie. Anywayz herez tha pic, tell that little white bitch I wanna fuck.......
So you've had this picture of Matt for 3 years? I don't know who's more of a fag, the fake white Norteño with a bomb ass bitch or the guy who keeps a picture of the fake white Norteño with a bomb ass bitch.:confused:

May 5, 2002
Re: Re: A Net Banger Exposed As A Whiteboy That Skateboardz?

SJN14 said:
So you've had this picture of Matt for 3 years? I don't know who's more of a fag, the fake white Norteño with a bomb ass bitch or the guy who keeps a picture of the fake white Norteño with a bomb ass bitch.:confused:
a certain breezy that posts both here and raptalk gave me that pic last nite :cool: dont hate :classic:

Jun 25, 2003
take it to tha streetz or shut tha fuck up net banging bitch. how many threads you gon dedicate to him, how many hrs, days, wks, you gon spend on him, this is almost funny, but even more pathetic that you rant and rave... youre obsessed with him, seek help, might i suggest suicide?

Jun 25, 2003
Knucklez209: whos cynical? sounds like a bitch
Knucklez209: next time matt is online tell him i got his back we can pull out the heat
AtUrAyAcAmEl: how many times has sumone tried 2 expose matt?
P0eTiC Fl0wZ: i soooooo bored
P0eTiC Fl0wZ: uh
Knucklez209: i think matt is a coo ass fool
Knucklez209: mutha fuckas just dont have no lives

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING PERVIOUSLY STATED ABOVE.

step it up nigga.

Apr 13, 2003
Re: Re: A Net Banger Exposed As A Whiteboy That Skateboardz?

SJN14 said:
HUH!

i'm thinkin dude with pic is more on the gay side

D

Deadly Game

XxLadyPacxX said:
Knucklez209: next time matt is online tell him i got his back we can pull out the heat

step it up nigga.
you just quoted KNUCCLES????

LMAFAO!!!!!!KNUCCLES IS THE BIGGEST NET BANGER ON HERE AND YOU AGREEING WITH HIM????
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

May 5, 2002
Deadly Game said:
you just quoted KNUCCLES????

LMAFAO!!!!!!KNUCCLES IS THE BIGGEST NET BANGER ON HERE AND YOU AGREEING WITH HIM????
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!
Yeah and shes on Matts nutz so hard itz not funny, he needz that net banging slut to defend him every time I diss him on tha net.....Fuckin comedy! LMAO well tha fact that Matt wanted this shit deleted showz thatz really him in tha pic.....And bloodshot what norte set, i mean what norte SITE U claim U fuckin net gangster lmao.....Anywayz yeah he has a bomb ass bitch with him in tha pic but that doesnt change tha fact hes a whiteboy that wishes he was mexican and lives ou his fantasy of being a G on tha net......

Nov 13, 2003
XxLadyPacxX said:

step it up nigga.
lol knucklez is a fagg,i been waitin for homie to come to sac town and see me....all he do is talk shit thrue da net

May 5, 2002
KrazieDeuce said:
lol knucklez is a fagg,i been waitin for homie to come to sac town and see me....all he do is talk shit thrue da net
yeah thatz how net gangsterz operate, they do thier shit behind tha safety of tha net. I aint ever had no problem with Knucklez but i have heard hella shit about his bitch ass too. I dont claim no set either but i guarantee I would beat matts ass. :classic: Just look at him U can see tha bitch in his eye...

May 5, 2002
LMAO!! Peep tha net groupie tryna ride for her net gangster boyfriend lmao

XxLadyPacxX: exactly bitch cause i was fucking away
Cynical Soprano: then use an away message hoe
XxLadyPacxX: dont you know tha difference between idle and online
XxLadyPacxX: you ignorant motherfucker
Cynical Soprano: lmao
XxLadyPacxX: i aint got to use no away msg shut tha fuck up.
Cynical Soprano: so why are U on that foolz nutz so hard and feel tha need 2 defend his ass all tha time? isnt he just a NET HOMIE of yourz?
Cynical Soprano: u dont know him in person do u?
XxLadyPacxX: Cynical Soprano: so why are U on that foolz nutz so hard and feel tha need 2 defend his ass all tha time?
XxLadyPacxX: rearrange jus a few words in that sentence
XxLadyPacxX: and that describes who????? ...... YOU.
Cynical Soprano: nah actually, if u look on raptalk, i hadnt posted there in a while, well as soon as i posted again, guess who tha first muthafucka to reply to my shit is?
Cynical Soprano: i aint talked to that mark online for MONTHS and he still tries to net funk lmao
XxLadyPacxX: i dont give a fuck.
XxLadyPacxX: you need to stop making threads.
Cynical Soprano: why
Cynical Soprano: ?
Cynical Soprano: am i dissing u?
Cynical Soprano: no
Cynical Soprano: so why u care?>
XxLadyPacxX: because its clearly obvious you have an obsession
Cynical Soprano: like i said, that bitch replies to my shit after I aint posted in months tryna talk shit
Cynical Soprano: now who has tha obsession/
Cynical Soprano: ?
XxLadyPacxX: you
Cynical Soprano: damn internet nortenos are comedy
XxLadyPacxX: does he go around making threads about your dumbass?
Cynical Soprano: nah he just replies in every thread i post in
Cynical Soprano: cuz he wantz me
Cynical Soprano: how come u never answer me when i ask why u are on his nutz so hard? what did i ever do to your hoe ass?
XxLadyPacxX: internet nortenos??? internet gangtas... are comical. as yourself.
Cynical Soprano: i never claimed a set on tha net
Cynical Soprano: i dont claim shit
Cynical Soprano: i dont need to
Cynical Soprano: ;-)
XxLadyPacxX: ah nahh i was drying my hair.
XxLadyPacxX: .....wait away msg. i see
Cynical Soprano: lol exactly,
Cynical Soprano: u cant think of shit 2 say so U come up with some lame comeback
Auto response from XxLadyPacxX:
im out dis bitch
gettin dressed

Cynical Soprano: comedy
Cynical Soprano: stupid slut quit tweekin and acting like U got a life

She avoided everything I asked her........Keep reppin that Norte girl. Peeps like U and Matt give tha Norte a bad name for realz LMAO :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
cynical..this attempt at making matt look like a bitch was a well thought out but poorly executed plan....until u can actually prove that pic is in fact Matt....you have nothing but a picture with noone to claim it.....so if u are positive that is matt in the pic..than devulge your resources..let it all be known..if u aint gonna come correct than dont come at all folks

my opinion...last i heard Matt was somethin like 16...three years ago he would have been in his early teens..dude in that pic looks to be at least 16....shit isnt adding up correctly..i dont know for sure if it is or isnt matt..but rite now the evidence weighs heavily against your theory..so u should just delete this thread unless u plan to drop some FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.