A Net Banger Exposed As A Whiteboy That Skateboardz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
cynical..this attempt at making matt look like a bitch was a well thought out but poorly executed plan....until u can actually prove that pic is in fact Matt....you have nothing but a picture with noone to claim it.....so if u are positive that is matt in the pic..than devulge your resources..let it all be known..if u aint gonna come correct than dont come at all folks

my opinion...last i heard Matt was somethin like 16...three years ago he would have been in his early teens..dude in that pic looks to be at least 16....shit isnt adding up correctly..i dont know for sure if it is or isnt matt..but rite now the evidence weighs heavily against your theory..so u should just delete this thread unless u plan to drop some FACTS
Exactly. Now Cynical either go to Antioch and meet Matt or shut the fuck up.

May 5, 2002
^^LOL lookz like U and MTown need 2 mind your own business. I thought Matt was grown but I guess hes only 16, meaning hes a little kid. IM grown homie, and Ill beat tha fuck outta him and probably end up getting locked up for it, and itz been about 5 years since I been locked down and i sure as fuck aint going back over some netbanging kid. If he was grown that would be a different story. MTown what are U tha internet Sherlock Holmes? LMAO I was given that pic and told it was Matt, what tha fuck does it matter 2 U anywayz?

Aug 6, 2002
Mr. Cynical said:
^^LOL lookz like U and MTown need 2 mind your own business. I thought Matt was grown but I guess hes only 16, meaning hes a little kid. IM grown homie, and Ill beat tha fuck outta him and probably end up getting locked up for it, and itz been about 5 years since I been locked down and i sure as fuck aint going back over some netbanging kid. If he was grown that would be a different story. MTown what are U tha internet Sherlock Holmes? LMAO I was given that pic and told it was Matt, what tha fuck does it matter 2 U anywayz?
wow you been locked up before, crazy. Oh you'll beat his ass, crazy.
Inother words there are pm's for this, aint nobody interfering with this, if you put it out in the open then others will speak on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.