A homies I'll be riding in Cali on August 7 to the 21

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2004
northern cali mexicans r a mix of black n mexican culture 2 make their own, they/we use blood , but i kinda know wut ur talkin bout, i dont say it cuz some fools that arent black er mexcan here try 2 act all bad by usin that word, but yea, now ya know

Oct 20, 2003
ay all i hear is latino sayin blood here in the bay. Thats whatim use to hearin. its weird to me to see that as somethin new to cuz that seem completly normal here. But once u hit the valley area all i hear is HOMES - lol but as for the black ppl gettin all crazy and thy sobber.. shit all i can say is welcome to cali :) gotta love it

Jun 25, 2004
The whole party wasn't sober homie. I just wanted to say there were some sober fooz there getting stupid. A the funniest thing a saw in Cali so for is black people dance. That sh** is funny there face looks like there taking a caca on the dance floor. My opinion on Mexicans using blood is: In the first place I am not no nigga and all the Sacra homies be using that world like its the thing to do. Well for blood and nigga that sh** is stupid to me. It is hard for me too see my raza adopt the black style. I am very proud of my culture and I feel that if all the Mexicans stuck with the cholo style they could have that sh** happening again. Last words are that puff daddy enes are wack as fuck (and notice on past post I never spell out bad words) but they are when I am in brown/black and white they just look at me with a leva a** mug. I am not saying that all puff daddy enes are weak but the ones that thought they were hitting up a south sider with there kitty cat a** mugs are.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
That sh** is funny there face looks like there taking a caca on the dance floor.

Thatz the THIZZ DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got a look on ya face like ya jus smelled piss LOL

Jun 25, 2004
og MS said:
That sh** is funny there face looks like there taking a caca on the dance floor.

Thatz the THIZZ DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got a look on ya face like ya jus smelled piss LOL[/QUIT]

Yeah! homie it is hella funny and what makes it even more funny is that they think there tight.

Jun 25, 2004
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
SOMETIMEZ WHEN U C A LATINO DANCIN STUPID PEOPLE LIKE WTF... BUT WHEN U SEE A BLACK DOIN THE SAME SHIT PEOPLE LIKE UGHHH HE GOT SKILL
A homie I agree with you on that one. It is like that in Jersey too.