a-1 sick wid it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
I LIKE THAT STRUGGLIN LIFE IN THE PROJECTS WITH HARM ON THE HOOK.

I HEARD ONE OF THEM CATS IS LOCKED UP BUT D-DAY HAD A SOLO ALBUM IN 2003.

Jan 31, 2005
entitee said:
what happened to everyone on sick wid it. asides from the folks related to 40? remember when lil malik was on sick wid it. all that.
i read a interview with malik , in a murder dog within the last year he said 40 and the mossie drink all day and he couldnt hang with that , also said 40 got nutz when he was drunk and would wanna fight him

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
herm96 said:
never pick up that album. did studio ton produce most of album?
you should pick it up Herm, it's a tight lp!
Studio Ton only produced 3 tracks but you got dope productions from Bosko, Sam Bostic, K-Lou, Stevie D, Tone Capone, Parker, Funk Daddy and Jimmy Weaver. Definitly worth coppin.

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
they got a bomb ass track on this one:

dope ass cd!

1. Make It Hot TNT - M.V.P.'z, ,
2. Bounce With Me - M.V.P.'z,
3. O'D Up - M.V.P.'z
4. Playaz Life - Levitti, M.V.P.'z, Pimp C, , Too Short
5. We Right Hea - E-40, , , M.V.P.'z, Ska-Face Al Kapone
6. It's My Time - M.V.P.'z
7. Lets Ride - M.V.P.'z, Shuga Shaft
8. Power of Moeny - M.V.P.'z, Next Level,
9. Can't Fuck Wit Us - M.V.P.'z
10. What'cha Gonna Do? - Celly Cel, M.V.P.'z
11. Dumpin' - M.V.P.'z, Road Dawgs
12. Time 2 Mobb - B-Legit, , M.V.P.'z, Mac Shawn
13. Put 'Em Up - M.V.P.'z,
14. How Does It Feel - A-1, , D-Day, , M.V.P.'z
15. Bo$$Es'll Be Bo$$Es - M.V.P.'z
16. Pussy Whipped - M.V.P.'z
17. I More Try - M.V.P.'z

May 12, 2002
dope.st
skreel said:
they got a bomb ass track on this one:

14. How Does It Feel - A-1, , D-Day, , M.V.P.'z

Yeah that shit goes, I forgot about that one, the beat has a scratch up of some of the tracks off they first album, it's a nice touch.

I'ma still go with what the playa said further up, Critic Killaz w/ Mossie was my shit in heavy rotation, that was hard as fuck, Kaveo tore it up on his verse.

Nice album, spoke to a dude one time who told me Mash Confusion got hella stock all over, Jive way over pressed it, like a warehouse with thousands of them pieces somewhere.

Iono if its true but I guess being a full Sickwidit release in 98 after 40's sales it must have been pre-ordered big time and sunk way below expectations.

Oh yeah, and I liked that D-Day solo too, fuck what ya heard, I even put one of his tracks in the mix back in 2002/03

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
i didn't like the d-day cd, i think it was kinda lame. critic killaz with tha mossie was HOLDING, kaveo really tore shit up (as always). peep my myspace page, i just did a interview with mugz.