9-Milla, Big Bur-na, Francis H. Whyte, Mid-West Finest & More Tulsa, OK Classics!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
drakedee said:
yep... Dapp.. that the homie
Lega C- she aight, I heard a few things about how she handles bizzness but thats not for me to specualte on... I dont know her personally..
Phillipian Mitchell, He's cool too (not a girl)...
all the rest I have on my myspace but havnt made any contact w/them yet...
Ima get Dapp and Phillipian on the Compilation tho'... dem niggas is too hard not to be gettin the proper exposure, Nox hard too but we aint bumped heads yet to chop it up about a feature or nuthin...
HEll yea Dap is my peoples man we was choppin it up last night...
Yea Lega-C is... umm ok i'm gonna stop there about her and handlin sum business. but yea i'm glad to see they gettin they names around thas whats really good...
So whatup with this comp u talkin bout?

Nov 1, 2006
shit im bout to put a compilation together... And get it national exposure... all over itunes and in sotres nationwide...
I thinks its time for the O-killa to be repp'd to the fullest....

If you interested fucc with me mayne... we can get on a track or sumthin...

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Yeah Drake Dee is one of my favorite producers out here. He got that mix.

Like a cross between Phonk Beta, Lil Flip, and Lil Jon. Sicc shit with a south swag.

My nigga.

Niggas need to fucc with both Unkut and Drake Dee. These niggas do certified heaters by my standards!

Fucc being mid south mid west south west. . . fucc all that shit. I'ma say it like my nigga Broken E say it.

IT'S THE MID NOWHERE.

get it right! ;)

Nov 1, 2006
XianeX said:
Yeah Drake Dee is one of my favorite producers out here. He got that mix.

Like a cross between Phonk Beta, Lil Flip, and Lil Jon. Sicc shit with a south swag.

My nigga.

Niggas need to fucc with both Unkut and Drake Dee. These niggas do certified heaters by my standards!

Fucc being mid south mid west south west. . . fucc all that shit. I'ma say it like my nigga Broken E say it.

IT'S THE MID NOWHERE.

get it right! ;)

already.... thats wussup on the promo my nig...
mann I still gotta track made just for yo ass... lemme know when you want it... I gotta 16 for it... but the rest is all yours...

holla back fam... !!

Nov 1, 2006
imawalkingcorps said:
I went to the Lega-C myspace, and well she wasn't any good. The beats weren't very good and her rap sounded like something from the late 90's.

check my page homie.... real shit on that bitch... its in the sig...

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
CHECK MY SHIT ITS THA FUTURE OF GANKSTA RAP AS WE GON KNOW IT!

jus click tha link in the sig...

lemme know if you feel it!

I'M THE HARDEST NIGGA ON THE NET HOMIE I'M UNSTOPPABLE AAAHHHH!!!

nah i'm jk but check me out plus that nigga wrecknation do got skillz!

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
drakedee said:
check my page homie.... real shit on that bitch... its in the sig...
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kansas City huh? mmmmmmm sounds liike someone on a reverse promo mission. AGAIN.

I'll just say like this. plastic likes gettin hated for the sake of popularity.

REAL Hustler's aren't liars and backstabbers. REAL hustler's are RESPECTED after they use folk BENEFICIALLY on some MUTUAL shit.

bottom line.

Fuc hoes.

@drake - [email protected]

send me the beat and the accapellas seperate.

I'll lace it and get it to you.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Oh u aint knowin!?!?! that nigga XianeX be on straight Jimi Hendrix mode all up in tha music son he got that god mode music mic mastery skillage in tha lab son! Give that man a fuckin mixdown of the year grammy n shit!
NØPillzLeft?!?!