9-Milla, Big Bur-na, Francis H. Whyte, Mid-West Finest & More Tulsa, OK Classics!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I have some of my Tulsa, OK rap collection up for sale right now. Since these Midwest albums are hard to come by I figured someone here may need one or two of these. You can click on the album to take you directly to the auction. They all start at only $.99!

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Man i use to see them niggaz in the
streets pitchin cd's i'd try 2 pitch to them they'd pitch back we'd end up swappin out n shit but they sum coo ass cats.

That Francis H White aint a bad album either.

Jun 10, 2007
Yea mane dats real
Im from Oklahoma and back in da day everybody called it da midwest now niggaz iz callin it da south but real chop its da midsouth... da only reason it aint considered a "dirty south state" iz becuz it wasnt a state yet when it was da south vs. da north but its technically a southern state

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
same wit colorado but when rappers from the state keep claimin midwest on evey album they put out.. obviously they believe they midwest and of course oklahoma dont wunna be "midwest" no more cuz the south blew up and the midwest never did

Jun 10, 2007
Yea bruh but it shouldnt be bout who blown up and shyt
say bruh im from Oklahoma but I stay in ST.LOUIS RITE NOW
northside 4200 Ville I got luv for everybody and every side but Oklahoma aint da midwest but shyt i guess dats my opinion

Nov 1, 2006
Mann. I dunno ... Im been in Tulsa my whole life...
all the midwest rappers was my fav comin up...Bone thugs, Crucial conflict Twista, Pshycho drama... even nowadays w/ the chop it up click and all dem boys in KC doin sicc thangs.
But I been a screwhead long as i can remember too.. jammin all that Southern shit... Screwed up click , Beltway 8, Wreckshop, etc.
and most niggas i know is pretty much the same...

Jun 10, 2007
Yea Okc and Tulsa r very similiar from da peole to da music they drop
Da way da music used ta be it was more of a west coast feel and niggaz shouted midwest unless u was from lawton or a small country town den they would yell dirty south....But now dat da south especially Texas is blowin up big everybody wanna switch up ta wuts hot but I say fukc dat mane I been on dis country south shyt 4eva and I truly feel Oklahoma is da "lost dirty" but i jus call it da mid south. But much luv to da midwest im jus sayin OKLAHOMA IS NOT DA MIDWEST

Nov 1, 2006
yeah mayne...
mid south is the best term... cuz the music from both regions are heavy down here... shit West coast too...

I would be some time where my kinfolks from Stockton, CA would be in town.. and i would put him on some west coast shit that he had never heard...

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
drakedee said:
Mann. I dunno ... Im been in Tulsa my whole life...
all the midwest rappers was my fav comin up...Bone thugs, Crucial conflict Twista, Pshycho drama... even nowadays w/ the chop it up click and all dem boys in KC doin sicc thangs.
But I been a screwhead long as i can remember too.. jammin all that Southern shit... Screwed up click , Beltway 8, Wreckshop, etc.
and most niggas i know is pretty much the same...
you aint never lie tho it's like in Oklahoma cats is either on sum midwest type shit or that texas type shit but mostly that texas type shit on tha screwed up tip... i mean the way cats rap...

But listener wise... its either they Screw heads or they on that west coast C-bo, lynch, luni, n tay shit or they square bare listen to tha top 40 and aint hearda nuthin else.

Man i remember 9Milla would be pitchin Cd's in Tulsa AND IF YOU EVER SEEN HIM YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! this nigga WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT GET HIS BIG ASS OUT THAT Green SUV! Unless he see money that aint finna come to him i iant mad at him tho he be on his grind him and burna!

Whatchu know about weak ass Dangerous Rob on sum street team shit tryinna claim DPG on his poorly mixxed mixtape Whatchu know bout that nigga Dapper D aka XianeX Whatchu Knowbout StackAGrip Records and IMAC n them fools what you knwo about Explicit orLEga-C ... Tha White girl? or Phillipian
i know you hearda her...

Whatchu know about fuckin PDA ... tall ass light skin cat shit whatchu know about
Me?
it's more cats who be out there i cant think of right now doin it in tulsa them is all Tulsa Rappers who i listed above though who be on they Local Rapper grind oh whatchu know about Reconcile, over consistent almost rappin for christ ass nigga or Noxious N8, Bloodline, Trip C, there's hella more too...

Anybody recognize any of them Names?

Nov 1, 2006
yeah mayne .. the new breed of Tulsa is bout to do sum damage if we can all get together and make it happen...

I been sayin for years Tulsa got so many cold artist.. we just gotta put all territiory differences aside andget dough...

anybody on here from the O-killa... get at me mayne...
I need a pro studio to get my shit mix at anyway... price is no object ...
fucc w/ ya boy....

Drake Dee
Wrecknation Ent.

And oh yeah... I 'member one time nine milla was at Ben Hill park w/ his chick... and outta nowhere some other bitch runs up w/ 2 butch knives ( No Lie my nig).. and just like homie said... that nigga did Not get out that damn truck... LOL !!!!!!!!!! me and the homie was on the other side of the parkin lot smokin dro... so you know we was geekin the whole time...
such sweet memories... :cool:

Nov 1, 2006
The Unkut said:
you aint never lie tho it's like in Oklahoma cats is either on sum midwest type shit or that texas type shit but mostly that texas type shit on tha screwed up tip... i mean the way cats rap...

But listener wise... its either they Screw heads or they on that west coast C-bo, lynch, luni, n tay shit or they square bare listen to tha top 40 and aint hearda nuthin else.

Man i remember 9Milla would be pitchin Cd's in Tulsa AND IF YOU EVER SEEN HIM YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! this nigga WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT GET HIS BIG ASS OUT THAT Green SUV! Unless he see money that aint finna come to him i iant mad at him tho he be on his grind him and burna!

Whatchu know about weak ass Dangerous Rob on sum street team shit tryinna claim DPG on his poorly mixxed mixtape Whatchu know bout that nigga Dapper D aka XianeX Whatchu Knowbout StackAGrip Records and IMAC n them fools what you knwo about Explicit orLEga-C ... Tha White girl? or Phillipian
i know you hearda her...

Whatchu know about fuckin PDA ... tall ass light skin cat shit whatchu know about
Me?
it's more cats who be out there i cant think of right now doin it in tulsa them is all Tulsa Rappers who i listed above though who be on they Local Rapper grind oh whatchu know about Reconcile, over consistent almost rappin for christ ass nigga or Noxious N8, Bloodline, Trip C, there's hella more too...

Anybody recognize any of them Names?

yep... Dapp.. that the homie
Lega C- she aight, I heard a few things about how she handles bizzness but thats not for me to specualte on... I dont know her personally..
Phillipian Mitchell, He's cool too (not a girl)...
all the rest I have on my myspace but havnt made any contact w/them yet...
Ima get Dapp and Phillipian on the Compilation tho'... dem niggas is too hard not to be gettin the proper exposure, Nox hard too but we aint bumped heads yet to chop it up about a feature or nuthin...