650UBEEZY's Gangsta Ass Photo album (including captions)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
timebomb said:
LOL THEM SHITS AINT EVEN FITTED RIGHT bwahaha CHEAP 2PEICE SUITS BRUH
[/QUOTE]
bigbosstalk said:
so now its cheap cuz its a two piece? hahahahahahahahah step ur game up , save up 3 months of ur paychecks and come fuck with me
^^^ WHY DA FUCK U ASSUMIN I SAID 2 PIECE SUITS ARE CHEAP U FUCKIN CHEAP POLYESTER SUIT WEARIN DUMFUCK???? PAYCHECKS?? LOL NIGGA MAYNE I PEEL OFF HUNNIDZ IN LIVE CASH FOR MY CLOTHES U BROKE AS WIGGA POPPIN YA POLYESTER TIE .I SEEN PEOPLE GET CREMATED IN BETTER SUITS THAN THEM SHITZ..LOL JUST BY LOOK AT THE FIT AND CUT AND EVEN THE NUMBER OF FUCKIN BUTTONS ON DEM U CAN TELL THEY CHEAP...BET U WEARIN STOCKINGS AND HEELS IN THE FULL BODY PIC HUH U HOECAKE LOL....DONT BOTHER REPLY COS ITS WORTHLESS IM DUN WID YA GO GET THE CHECK FROM THE CHEEZY CLOTHES CATALOGUE U MODELIN THEM SUITS FOR MAYNE....FOLD

Nov 2, 2002
its so rare that a female comes and posts on the siccness, but yet, people keep chasing them away.
You guys tryna keep this place a sausage fest or what?

Mar 12, 2005
I'm not captain save a hoe, but many of you foos on here saying you fuck fat girls, go with Quarter Piece women, are all bullshitting. I bet she looks better then some of the bitches you foos go out with. But Ey, just as long as your in the comfort of your home, knowing the siccness men don't know how ugly your wives or Bitches are, you're all good huh?

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
STOCKTONE said:
I'm not captain save a hoe, but many of you foos on here saying you fuck fat girls, go with Quarter Piece women, are all bullshitting. I bet she looks better then some of the bitches you foos go out with. But Ey, just as long as your in the comfort of your home, knowing the siccness men don't know how ugly your wives or Bitches are, you're all good huh?

lol@ him all of u knw before hand he aint no captain save-a-hoe.
andddddd im not even cappi' on her, cuz she is coo', but real talk, i knw she seen tha thread, now i wanna knw what she got to sayyy.

WHERE ARE YOU 650?!?!!
STOP SMOKIN!

Dec 9, 2006
THE ONLY NIGGAS THATS TRIPPIN BOUT "YALL RUNNING THE FEMALES AWAY FROM SICCNESS" IS THE NIGGAS THATS ON HERE LOOKING FOR LOVE OR THIS THE CLOSEST THEY GET TO REAL GIRLS LOL