650UBEEZY's Gangsta Ass Photo album (including captions)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
The sausage fest continues.

Cocaine + unemployment is a hell of a drug, at least pertaining to Siccness researchers.

Good thing folks dont have the time / energy to pull this shit on y'all.

COCALEAFS said:
LOL

Lunitunez, I know Wax and ill bet green money that you never even met numbskull yet your net handle is Lunitunez....what does that say about you?

I know more about your favorite rappers then you do, and i love for ya'll to speak on some real shit.

Last i heard from J's folks was that Yuk owed him 50 grand and he was dropped from Rapa lot, things change, J makin money off the thug lord so he still around, bottom line.

I'ma a celebrity your a fan, deal with it there it is.
Who is the bigger bay groupie, Emma, 650's friends, or Cocaleafs?

Jun 4, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
The sausage fest continues.

Cocaine + unemployment is a hell of a drug, at least pertaining to Siccness researchers.

Good thing folks dont have the time / energy to pull this shit on y'all.

Coca: didnt you once say you were a celebrity on this shit because you knew A-Wax? =/

Who the bay groupie?
what else did you expect from the siccness

May 2, 2002
Boxers that cost more than $18.50 and $1850 dollar suits?

Gimme a 3 pack at Target and I'm set.

And I don't even know when I would wear a suit. Only time I got dressed up in the last 10 years is when I got married.

Feb 11, 2006
bigbosstalk said:
my boxers cost more then 18.50, you really think i would wear a suit that cheap? for real?
^^^BOTH DEM SUITS IS CHEAP LOL AND WHO SAID U PAID FOR IT???LOL
POSIN WID EMPTY BOTTLES IS A NO NO MAYNE

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
texascheese650 said:
i hate when people take pics posing with alcohol, its actually one of my pet peeves...but it might as well be at least half gone...no point in carrying a full bottle around

dammit i got 1 of them i was gonna post lol, i guess i shouldnt now eh

Jun 15, 2005
Seriously. I don't think cats would have even clowned if there wasn't that 25 page thread of dudes beggin for pics and her not delivering.

For the record, you will see me nowhere in that thread asking for pics, but that's why I put my 2 cents in this one.