$500 Challenge ATTN:Jesse James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Daynja said:
That's cool man I don't really care I realize that everyone in America is not gonna be a fan of my music but like I said yeah there are a "few" cats who won't choose sides but you're not one of em' you'll vote against me just cuz I clowned yo wack azz boy.

LOL....
oh so you clowned me did you?.....

i bet you the type of dude to sucker punch somebody then run away and tell everybody you whooped his ass....

you ain't doin nothin but makin yourself look more like a bitch with every post...

and to think all this started becuz you couldn't take my honest opinion... yeah I've talked to Tantrum a few times, but that don't mean my opinion is biased.... i honestly think his shit is better than the shit I've heard from you... the music speaks for itself...

sorry to hurt your ego....

but i wish you the best of success anyway homeboy...

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
What set you from??

Can get some verification on your credentials???You got some OG's on the set that can vouch for you??
What set am I from??? You talkin bout some gang shit??? I'm from St.Louis homie I don't do that gang shit. I ain't gotta hide behind no hood and I'm too old to be claimin' a color. When I come fo yo azz it's gone be me and the niggaz you see on these album covers not no ho azz gang. I don't need nobody to vouch for me I'm a man. Who gives a fukk about another man backin me up??? But I see you a clown already i mean look at that wack azz quote in your signature. Enough said. Next.

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Twiztid One said:
i dont even listen to Tantrum and never heard of Dem Go Whaterevers ... u come on here talkin all that trash and then you want people to even give your music a listening to , lol . enough said , unless i get bored sum more .
What a fuckin' clown. If you don't listen to me or Tantrum then why the fukk are you even in this thread??? I'm sure you don't listen to me because my music isn't made for 40 year old germans. Sorry. Tell whichever one of your boys that I clowned that they can speak for themselves they don't have to send other people to do their work. It's okay y'all ain't gotta be scared it's just the internet right???

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
BETO916 said:
He's from Broke Back Mountain, but he moved to Sesame Street to get away from the mean streets of Wyoming.

You can holler at all the OGs mane, they know who he is....like Mr. Hooper,
Oscar the Grouch, Big Bird, and the BIG Homie Snuffaluffagus, but he hangs around those putos Bert, Ernie, and Grover.

LMAO!!
Okay that's cool man you can say what you want about Wyoming or whatever and Sesame Street but thats pure fiction man. Now let me tell you something real. I went to your myspace page but i can't tell you your music sucks because I didn't listen to it. I saw that you're 33 years old and I just closed the page. It didn't occur to you that after 33 years you might just need to stop tryin to rap??? Come on man I'm sure if you were gonna make something of yourself you would've done it by now. You probably got a nice family and a happy home so why don't you just give up the childhood dream man??? Especially if that quote in your sig is one of your rhymes man. Now you can yell sesame street this and wyoming that but what I just laid down on yo ass is cold hard facts now go to sleep on that shit tonight.

One more clown taken care of so I guess you'll be sendin' your boys in here too so let's get it.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
hey baby bop i like how you talkin down on all the old folks, ima lay it on you like this, i guaranteed we seen more game than you ever will young buck. i dont give a fuck!!! check myspace page out or whatever and try to find something to clown, you actin like you better than all of us, talkin down.. like c-mob said your posts are ignorant.....im keepin it trill. let your music speak for yourself NOT your ego! im done with this thread...

May 9, 2002
Daynja said:
What set am I from??? You talkin bout some gang shit??? I'm from St.Louis homie I don't do that gang shit. I ain't gotta hide behind no hood and I'm too old to be claimin' a color. When I come fo yo azz it's gone be me and the niggaz you see on these album covers not no ho azz gang. I don't need nobody to vouch for me I'm a man. Who gives a fukk about another man backin me up??? But I see you a clown already i mean look at that wack azz quote in your signature. Enough said. Next.
Anyone who has to brag about their street cred...is frontin blood, so you can miss me with the tough guy shit....real recognize real...i dont recognize you HOMIE...

Wack ass quote???First off...my boy Mafia would murder you in the studio...second...you dont get the quote cus 1)...you aint no real street cat...and 2)...you cant rap for shit....should i break down the quote for your ignorant ass???

"Where the streets left off"...meaning bein in the streets...hustlin,pimpin..shit you know NOTHING about..."my music picked up"...meaning in the booth or on the turf...its all the same...real life shit from a real muthafucka...

Now go back and re-write your whole ablum cus you got ate up on one line boy....that must suck!!!!

You dont wanna see the Lac Of Respect....you might retire from "rap"...or whatever that wack shit is yall are tyring to pass off as "hip-hop"...

Status
Not open for further replies.