$500 Challenge ATTN:Jesse James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Wassup Adam man I gotta hand it to you man you a persistent lil' fuck. You get no respect on this board and everyone knows you're a lame and nobody responds to your threads but the same 2 people but yet you still continue continue to post on here year after year, lol. Well anyway man after your failed attempt to get some shit started in my camp this past week that leaves 2 options. Some rap shyt or some street shyt. I know you not a street dude so this challenge is for you. Dem Go Gettaz put up $500 against y'all man. 1 of y'all songs against one of ours man and let the people vote. We'll work out the details once you accept.

P.S. I heard you was talkin shit about we barely beat you in downloads on southwest-connection but y'all song is on vol.2 man. We're on volume 3 which means you had almost a whole month headstart and still finished 300 downloads behind us. Tell the whole story before you start jaw-jackin.

Patiently waits for a response...

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Shit...

if you talkin about goin against Tantrum, Tantrum goes hard....

I downloaded the song you got on Southwest-Connection.com... and honestly it ain't fuckin with the shit I've heard from Tantrum...

I'ma go check out your website see what songs you got on there...

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
lol are u serious about the tantrum shit???? that playa playa is garbage compared to the song dem go gettaz got on southwest connection in my opinion...... with that said im from st louis and i bump both but id buy daynja shit way before tantrum....

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Oh and by the way C-Mob I just checked out your music so I can see why you feel the way you do, lol. So you can get in on this too if you want. I didn't even notice until now that you were on the volume 3 along with us but if you can't read it goes like this:

Go Gettaz - Da Bizness (Missouri) (5472) *
C-Mob - Strugglin (Indiana) (4482)

you bout a thousand downloads short homie so obviously everyone thinks we're smashin' you. your flow is terrible and your beats are irritating so I take that challenge back. I don't even acknowledge cats like you man so as of right now you don't exist.

Adam: please respond and stop sending your incompetent minions.

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
You must've responded while I was wasting time on that nobody but don't get fly at the mouth cuz you know what time it is I can have a nigga at yo door in 30 minutes flat(Try Me). Call me to discuss the details you know the #.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Daynja said:
Oh and by the way C-Mob I just checked out your music so I can see why you feel the way you do, lol. So you can get in on this too if you want. I didn't even notice until now that you were on the volume 3 along with us but if you can't read it goes like this:

Go Gettaz - Da Bizness (Missouri) (5472) *
C-Mob - Strugglin (Indiana) (4482)

you bout a thousand downloads short homie so obviously everyone thinks we're smashin' you. your flow is terrible and your beats are irritating so I take that challenge back. I don't even acknowledge cats like you man so as of right now you don't exist.

Adam: please respond and stop sending your incompetent minions.

Homeboy....i respect your Pride.

But hol up...
you aint bout to dogg on C-mob cuase no "DOWNLOADED" his music....MORE than yours..???

thats flatout bitch shit..

ask who here bought his cd...and who here...bought yours..

then we'll see where we at..
ya dig?

C-mob is good....
your good..
leave it at that..

fuck that bullshit...runnin at the "finger" (typing)
let themusic speak for itself

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
LOL....

dude mad at me cuz he said "let the people vote" and I gave him my honest opinion...

now he's gettin all emotional and has to resort to some "your flow is garbage" comment... LOL... take that hoe ass shit back to middle school....

I wasn't even takin sides... i was givin my opinion.. don't ask for it if you're gonna get mad when shit don't go your way...

mater of fact...

I ENOURAGE EVERYONE to download "Da Bizness" by Go Gettaz...

and listen to how the first verse sound like they stole Juicy J's flow off "Stay Fly"....

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
^^^^@JLCMC or whatever

Look dude I don't know you so I can't say too much but just watch all the bitch talk playboy. I don't care if that's yo homie or whatever he came at me so I came at him. If you was from the streets you'd know thats how it goes but you prolly some rich kid son of a senator or something tryin to live a life you know nothing about. But like I said I don't know you so I can't comment.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
LOL....

i love it when they talk shit over the internet...

READ WHAT I SAID.....

I AM NOT TAKING SIDES
THATS NOT BITCH TALK, THATS REAL TALK. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAME AT ME WRONG.
YOU ASKED FOR MY OPINION YOU GOT IT.... THEN YOU GOT MAD.

and the "rich kid son of a senator" comment had me rolling.... you have no clue about me dude....

act like a grown man... quit the shit talkin...

Feb 8, 2003
lol @ this thread The Royal Rumble in this bitch

If yall really want to do this why dont yall have someone thats not bias make a soundclick page with the two songs in 192 or better quality then that person could set up a poll on I say the HIP HOP FORUM(since everyone visits that forum? Ill be happy to set this shit up since I'm not bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.