50 cent got sprayed at hotel.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
nothing, im jk, there is just too much hype about him, and his song says "many men wish death upon me" juss talkin man, thats all, i think he should quit while he is ahead...

Jun 25, 2002
ok 50 got shot at in NJ becuz hes beefin with Joe Budden now and Joe Budden is from NJ so its his click

and G Unit is fuckin sick, Lloyd banks is sick, get his CD Money in the bank... Tony Yayo is sick, download his freestyle from rikers island, its funny as hell, and young buck comes tight on get rich or die tryin, plus theres a few other heads that are sick..

never said 50 should get shot, i said he got shot 9 times, not in NJ, but in NY

and pacs comin back saturday

Apr 25, 2002
^^ YEA..ITS FUNNY HOW THE FOLKS WHO THINK 50 SHOULD GET SHOT AGAIN ARE THE ONES WHO COMPLETELY DISCREDITED THEMSELVES ON THIS FORUM...

ITS IRONIC COMIN FROM YALL...SERIOUSLY..LIKE I SAID..GO SHOOT HIM SINCE YALL FEEL SO STRONGLY

B

Blackjack 1577

CHRISHOGG14 said:
just cause you don't like his music don't mean dood should die, that's just plain stupid as fuck!!!!!!
Yup exactly......we got some stupid muthafuckaz on here

Jul 3, 2002
I heard 50 Cent got shot 9 times, and some to his face. Is this true? I'm don't follow mainsteam music that much, but this sounds like bullshit. What the fuck was he shot with? A super soaker? Even a pellet gun could probably kill you with 9 shots to your head.

Mar 15, 2003
My boy got hit a good amount of times and hes coo, walks, talks, everything, its all about where you get it.

My cousin got shanked 14 times in shasta, not just 14 cuts 14 different times, and hes coo, cant even tell besides the scars.

Jul 17, 2003
i never said i wanted him dead but shit i mean we all got are own opppinion and i don't fuckin skateboard or listen to blink 182 i dirtbike and listen to yukmouth and x raided and shit

Jun 25, 2002
ya he got shot in the face and hes got a fat ass scar in the back of his mouth where it knocked teeth out

and hella fools get plastic surgery done, like Xzibit he got jumpd by all those scraps and hes gonna get plastic surgery and hell look just like before

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SGC~CEO said:
50 cent got shot after he finished his first album in the beginning of 2000.... if u listen to that album he sounds different.....
Sounds like he took a bullet to the nuts LOL!

Is it just me or this Pocket Change fruit looks a lot like Grace Jones? You know the she/man from the Conan movie LMAO!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
everybody talkin all this shit but i bet 50 Cent would fuck each and every one of you foolz up. like him or not, he's more than you'll ever be. that'z probably why you hate him so much.

i hate P Diddy and Nelly among other gay ass rapperz, but you dont see me wishing death upon them. get a grip you foolz are acting like a bunch of BITCHEZ.