50 cent got sprayed at hotel.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

i hate P Diddy and Nelly among other gay ass rapperz, but you dont see me wishing death upon them. get a grip you foolz are acting like a bunch of BITCHEZ.
i was thinkin today, i hate p. diddy's music, but i can't hate on him. that dood is amazing. whether i like his shit or not, he can go into the studio any day of the week, and make a hit, or he can make a hard ass beat if he wanted to, but for the most part he can make anything you ask. same thing with jermaine dupri, he makes hella gay music sometimes, but i think he may be as good as dr. dre. he hasn't made the same quality, but he can make any type sound you are looking for. kinda off subject, but kinda not. whether i like what they are making music that is good to me or not, they don't need to die for it. anybody sayin a rapper should die just cause they don't feel em, ain't got respect for they own lives, so how can they care about someone elses? and in real life, if someone don't respect they own life, how can they expect anyone else to you dig?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
miggidy said:
Sounds like he took a bullet to the nuts LOL!

Is it just me or this Pocket Change fruit looks a lot like Grace Jones? You know the she/man from the Conan movie LMAO!!!!
lol

"yoooo are going to turn down.... thee POOSY like thees? starin yoo smack in the face... no man can turn down thees.... POOSY"

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
ALL I KNO IS THAT 50 CENT IS A RAT.... HE HAS YUKMOUTH AND C-BO N MOST BAY AREA / CALI RAPPERS AGAINST HIM CUZ HE FUCKED UP BY RATTIN FOOZ OUT.... HE A BITCH AND ITS GREEN LIGHT ON HIM WEN HE HITS CALI..... ALL I KNO IS THAT HE IS FUCKED IF HE GETS LOCKED UP IN CALI.... HE WONT LAST.... AND HE IS FUCKED IF HE IS GONNA COME TO CALI PERIOD....

Aug 25, 2003
NoR CaL LoCC said:
ok 50 got shot at in NJ becuz hes beefin with Joe Budden now and Joe Budden is from NJ so its his click

and G Unit is fuckin sick, Lloyd banks is sick, get his CD Money in the bank... Tony Yayo is sick, download his freestyle from rikers island, its funny as hell, and young buck comes tight on get rich or die tryin, plus theres a few other heads that are sick..

^^^G-unit is fuckin wack except llyod banks he'll murder tony,5-0's wack rapping skills

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
DJ Naproxen said:
^^^Put a audio up ASSHOLE...........
that's a pretty bold tone for not knowing a thing about me, i shouldn't even have acknowledged that statement. you give me one good verse by obie and i would be in shock, i'm not just sayin i could freestyle better than he writes, but half of the wannabe rappers that are regularly on here would waste his ass on the mic

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
everybody talkin all this shit but i bet 50 Cent would fuck each and every one of you foolz up. like him or not, he's more than you'll ever be. that'z probably why you hate him so much.

i hate P Diddy and Nelly among other gay ass rapperz, but you dont see me wishing death upon them. get a grip you foolz are acting like a bunch of BITCHEZ.
Oh come on man!
50 Cent is able to kick my ass simply because I made fun of him?
The only way 50 can kick my ass is if I can clone myself and beat the shit out of my present self with 50 watching LOL!

And as far as him being better than what I'll ever be?
You must be joking, he's so wack that the word "better" should never be mentioned in the same sentence with his name.

M

mizztech

why are yall so defensive over these rappers that you never met and probaly never will?

i think its funny when i say 50 cant rap and people get on me like they're his daymn body gaurd...what happened to free speech?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
mizztech said:
why are yall so defensive over these rappers that you never met and probaly never will?

i think its funny when i say 50 cant rap and people get on me like they're his daymn body gaurd...what happened to free speech?
That's because they're butthurt fans.
Most of the time I'm just clownin around and they take it serious no matter how obvious it is.