5 SAN DIEGO KILLINGS IN THE MONTH OF APRIL ALONE...... PLEASE STOP THE NONSENSE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
You make an interesting point...but I think a lot of the posters from Dago are around my age(I'm 33 in two weeks) so a lot of us have lost a ton of friends and family over this shit the last 20 years...so while we all grew up in and around this culture and there is a sense of pride in that...we all hate to hear when people die behind the shit...i hope that makes sense
im 33 myself and have lost way too many in my life to the shit.. but i remain active then a mothafucka out here so im speakin as a gangbanger feel me. i rap about it cuz i live it.. i live it so i rap about it. im an artist but im a huge fan of san diego rap because i can relate to it. been into the dago rap scene since i met twisted insane and minc loco up here at a show over a decade ago. i hear a lot of gangbangin and killin in the music so when i seen everybody talkin bout stoppin the violence i was just wonderin what yalls views were on the whole thing..

Nov 3, 2007
Representin where u from and active gangbangin on a track is 2 different things. It's like sayin yeah im a navy seal and nobody would trip they probably will give u props. But if you a navy seal and sayin fuck green berets, you better believe you gonna see em one day. In that inglewood hard in the paint video, i was thinkin how dumb these motha fuckas is, first u sayin fuck crips on video so its real easy for their enemy to get a k on u and next the police see it too and just build a case on u. But everyone think they the hardest motha fucka alive like they can't be touched. Respect is earned other ways than just being the tough guy. I'm not sayin be a bitch, I never turned down a fade and probably never will but all I'm sayin is censorship will probably keep you alive on your music and in real life.

But for me, I'm not a gang member I appreciate good music, so if you say fuck such and such hood thats on you. I could careless either way on what you or any active gang member says on a song. I would only listen to it because it was a good song.

May 6, 2009
Shit I'm still going you just won't catch me kickin it outside the club smoking a cigarette or nothing. That's the only thing you don't want to do.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
right across the street from my grandmas pad at 45 park...all bad

Man shot at Mountain View park
By Pauline Repard

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 10:56 p.m.

SAN DIEGO — A man was shot several times at a park in the Mountain View neighborhood of San Diego Wednesday night and police were looking for two or three teenagers as the possible shooters.

Residents near the Willie Henderson Sports Complex at 45th Street and Boston Avenue reported hearing gunshots about 10:38 p.m., police Officer David Stafford said.

An officer found a man, who appeared to be in his mid-50s, near the baseball field, unconscious and bleeding from several gunshot wounds. Paramedics took him to a hospital.

Various witnesses told police they saw two or three teens leaving after the gunfire. Another witness said the victim had been riding a bicycle.

[email protected] • (619) 293-1865

Dec 25, 2003
...what about the all madesicc Lynch show??? Well last year when he touched down wit Tech we all kicked it outside in front of the venue after the show; he signed autographs, fans chopped up wit him, Loki, C-Lim, Cognito, & I-Rocc, Smigg, Beta, Mink Loco, etc... dropped by like we was all fam & everything turned out well... The only funk Ive witnessed was nathan more but just sum shitfaced drunken couples ranting & yelling at each other like one dude yell at her to "sit in the corner bitch" & she said "naw, Imma go sit rite here" Anyone still remember that moment???

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO

Man wounded in shooting in Lincoln Park
By Debbi Baker

Originally published May 6, 2011 at 12:47 p.m., updated May 6, 2011 at 2:07 p.m.

John Gibbins

SDPD officers stood in the street where two people fired three to four shots at a teenager in the parking lot of an apartment complex in the 4700 block of Solola Avenue in Lincoln Park, hitting him in the foot. A backpack full of marijuana was found in the parking lot.

Photo by John Gibbins

One of three shell casings that were in the street near the parking lot.

Photo by John Gibbins

Officers looked in the bushes at the apartment complex for evidence.
SAN DIEGO — Police are investigating a shooting that wounded a young man in Lincoln Park Friday.

The shooting on Solola Avenue near South 47th Street was reported about 11:45 a.m., San Diego police Lt. Jerry Hara said.

Witnesses said the victim appeared to be a teenager and was standing in an apartment complex parking lot when two other male teens walked up and one of them fired a semi-automatic handgun three to four times, Hara said.

The victim was hit in the foot and taken by a friend to a hospital, he said.

The shooter was described as black, 17 to 19 years old, 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall and thin with braided hair. He was wearing a black T-shirt and black pants.

The person who was with him was also black, 14 to 15 years old, 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 7 inches tall and thin with short curly hair also wearing all black, Hara said.

A large bag of marijuana was found in the parking lot, Hara said.

Gang detectives are investigating, although Hara said it is too early to tell if the shooting was gang-related.

[email protected] • (619) 293-1710 • Twitter@debbi_baker

Apr 27, 2009
problem is its like musical murder.....shooting in a fucking circle,soon every fucking one is dead.
im not a proponent of people losing there lives. People choose their destiny when they do this bangin shit. you cant expect your homeboy to not die, thats what everyone signed up for. like the old adage goes, "ill die for this shit"

What is my point? My heart is always numb for a family that loses a loved one over trivial things such as bangin, ive been through it as many of you guys have. In addition, I feel sorry for the person that lost their life because I feel that they could have walked a different road. Same goes for the murderer, he/she will be in mental prison for the resot of their lives, and maybe physical prison if they get caught, 2 horrible places of existence. But I am never surprised at a gang member dying. all these reports on deaths and shootings, I am not surprised and to the "musical murder" you speak of, I see it as a mandatory & expected cycle that lives within the gang culture. not mandatory because I say its mandatory, but mandatory because that lifestyle calls for it.

Im not sure why homeboys get so angry when their ghomie dies. they know that his days are numbered. if you really care about that person, the people you are around, or yourself, be a man and live a life that has virtues instead of vices.